WebMedia Discussion (errors, suggestions etc.)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,862 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Helllo pcd, i wanted to let you know we are saddened to read that your KodiLite plugin is no longer supported.

It is a great shame as we were certain it was very popular especially so with over 100 pages of posts in the

KodiLite thread. We had got used to using the many addons that were available.

Having said that, we are happy to get behind and support your new version of Webmedia especially considering the time

and effort you always put into developing your plugins so we are excited that you have developed this new version.

Edited 3 times, last by ZigZag ().

• Hello pcd,

I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.

I wanted to let you know we uninstalled and then re-installed the plugin and again followed the instructions on post 1

of the Webmedia thread.

We have the same errors which i have attached, if you can identify the cause issue.

We also found that, on the addons where a search feature is included, using OpenATV 7.0 the search works. There is 1 page

of results and if there was a way of increasing the results by way of more pages or any other way you could think of that would be great.

Sadly, as we use OpenHDF or Openpli 8.1 images only the search does not work, as detailed previously.

So, it seems search works in py3 but not in py2 images.

It would be great if you were able to get it working for py2 and increase the results obtained when using the search feature.

It would be very much appreciated if a search could als be added to the remainder of the addons please and more pages/videos.

If you could also add the remainder of the addons that were created for KodiLite as well as add the 'add to bouquet', 'add to favourites'

and Download it would give Webmedia the same features, overall that we enjoyed when using KodiLite.

We also look forward to your updated Exodus addon.

Thank you once again for all your time and work involved with Webmedia, pcd.

• just out of curiosity I wanted to know if this version modified by seagen and myself a few weeks ago could work on multiple python systems

I noticed that you ask too much of those who make plugins not for a profession, too many things. It takes patience and a little at a time maybe you can do everything.

They are just experiments in this period of change of plans, just pastime remember well.

Webmedia is a nice pcd project, really very fast, really useful and everyone can do addon with this

This version, therefore, has the update disabled in the menu, so to return to the previous and original version, delete this folder and return the one to the first post of the webmedia 8 topic

those who try just say with which box and image and if everything works, don't say that this or that is missing, it's just to start with a friendly version.

addon in this version work only on this version

Regards

• Lululla: I'm sorry if you think we 'ask too much' but as this is a thread for discussions and SUGGESTIONS that is merely what we have done.

Nobody has been made aware that this plugin is 'an experiment' or a 'friendly version'- we have been informed that KodiLite is no longer maintained and that this plugin 'is'.

We are aware it is a pastime and is not a 'profession' and it's surprising to read such a response to suggestions, they are not orders, they are requests and

suggestions to discuss which this thread is for. There may not be any point posting in this thread if anything suggested will be deeemed to be asking too much rather than 'discussed'. As for mentioning 'this and that' is missing, as we have been users of KodiLite and its features for a long time, forgive us, if we make comparisons. We take onboard your comments and won't post any further.

Edited 8 times, last by ZigZag: Edited to make it shorter... ().

• Hello ZigZag,

Please do not take offence. I am sure Lululla was not referring to your post. We are just tired with

making a python 3 based plugin work with a multitude of python 2 based images. We are tired with the errors we are

still getting.

Your suggestions for adult addons are very useful for our addons work. Unfortunately we are

neglecting the addon side while struggling with PY3 and PY2 !

Please continue with your contributions.

Regards.

• Nobody has any comments on this version of WebMedia ?

• Works fine on Dreamelite 7.1 also Femefun works with this version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!