WebMedia Discussion (errors, suggestions etc.)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,853 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Hello, for good reason, I don't know if you can add another add-on, for example the Gren Adon EX-YU add-on

before doing addon let's see if the main plugin is supported

attached _
    fixed player

fixed worldcam

fixed youtube(search)

fixed file import

great plugin work fine on dreamos and atv 7.0

• Hi,

I've just tried Webmedia 18.3 on my GI ET11000 4K with the most recent version of OpenAtv 6.4.

I get crash when try to choose Option (yellow button).

• Config does not work with Openatv 6.4. It is ok with 7.1. Regards.

It's really a pity!!! :-(

If you only want to change config items we can discuss a method.

Regards.

Dear pcd,

thank you for your answer.

Yes, I do want.

The only reason I don't want to swith over to 7.1 is that some of plugins I'm used to are not supported by it. May be sometime in the future but not now.

• @Valder2009

Please post your file /etc/enigma2/settings.

Regards.

Hi!

• pcd

Thanks a lot for your support.

Now it's OK with the adult items - I see them in the list and they work.

Looks like it's OK with the movies, also.

Though there are no posters.

And it looks like it's better not to press the yellow button - immediately follows the crash.

• tbe

Thank you for testing. There was an error in the zip file. Sorry. Please install the attached and report if it works. Thanks and Regards.

Installs only 1 version of each but puts them in General Sites rather than Adult, also creates an Adult entry in General. The entries however still create the error log on attempting to run. Tested on openatv 7.2 only. Log attached

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!