Atomic CS

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,705 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Guys just saw this on another forum so thought I would share it. Interesting reading but we shall see..... Its P2Pcardsharing, anyway have a read of the wiki

AtomiC-CS :: P2P Cardsharing

Code
    http://www.atomic-cs.org

whats the general opinion on this??

Steve

PS guys hope I havent broken rules with link as I am not advertising this but put it up for discussion

• Well prove it then Mohab show us this imba improvement

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi,

lfc4ever sorry to disappoint you but i am not that guy !!!! i didn't advertise for this i just said what i saw i didn't say come and register and buy and all that !!!.

Banny i have AZbox ME running OpenRSI OpenPLI 2.1 and the software are really working , i will make a screenshot and i will post a peace of the code running via telnet and decoding .

Thanks

• A mate of mine says the dev team are running this and it's working very well, I think I will hold out and see what's what for a while, the whole point of P2P though is that its supposed to be free ? torrents imesh kazzaa etc etc

Is it just a another big pay server that will go under and have poor performance ? who knows but I bet the other big pay servers wont like this one bit if its successful and takes off.

Time will Tell :@)

• I found this on another forum

So this guy is using lots of payservers on the PTP network unless I am misunderstood. Accepting Western Union payments only.

I will keep my money and let others be disappointed.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• WELL READ THIS FROM THE DOCTOR HIMSELF ?

Atomic is not relying on payservers I have peers from users direct users (over 70k in stock)
    Paysevers, where do you think they are getting ecms from? From their own cards? Keep dreaming... most of them are just ripping your & my cards and selling them off. And when it freezes, they blame your connection

Yes there is a few sharing their shares already and more and more will join... but heck I don't even need people the share it... The algorithm takes care of optimizing usage of of that!

Dr. atomic

So he is relying on payservers, infact pay servers are even charging as little as £6 dollars a month now so that means his £25 dollars is actually quite pricey, lmao cos I doubt he will still be knocking around in 5 month :@)

INFACT HE IS TRYING TO BE VERY CLEVER, AND GET YOU TO PAY HIM AND THEN GIVE HIM YOUR CARD TO SHARE LMAO what a giraffee

• so if i have no card , i cannot access their network even i pay £25 ?

cheers
    kabise

Yes you can no local card is needed to join, that's just an option to give something back to the p2p experiance, If you join it would be nice if you could post back some input kabise.

Although I dont agree with paying the £25 dollars as Im a hobbiest the method of P2P ecm sharing is intresting, Even though it will probably be the end of cardsharing altogether as I cant see big companies like sly and vermin putting up with it for long.

:@)

• Dont know why all the hate? I've been a member there since april and everything works fine. There have been some glitches at first but that got fixed with daily updates . You only pay 25 ONCE and u get a lifetime deal thats pretty much better than any payserver i have seen. U should try it out first before u talk nonsense

greetings

• samchez you are the second person on this thread not to have posted an intro before commenting in support of this payserver in disguise. He has said it himself, that he has paid money to payservers to get his idea started. The £25 you are paying will be funding these payservers, If he is not relying on payservers then why does he admit to paying for a whole bunch of the biggest payservers to add to his network? Not adding up, is it? Yes it might work, but it is still a payserver, and considering this thread is being used as a platform by one or two to support this, I am closing the thread.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

I am sure 99% of our members visit or even help with the running of other forums and will already be aware of the heavy spamming going on by the atomic cs crew, if anyone expecting to get a lifetime of c/s tv viewing for 25 notes then i predict your lifetime expectancy is under 6 months. They are out to make a fast buck and imo anyone foolish enough to give money to a payserver deserves to be ripped off. Scumbags like this will end our hobby before we know it, if you want to c/s get a cheap local.

[TABLE='class: productListing']
    [TR='class: productListing-odd']
    [TD='class: productListing-data, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: productListing-data']Free-X TV and Dorcel TV - 6 Month Smartcard - Viaccess[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!