Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,625 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• KiddaC Please check man, you are the only one can solve this problem.

All IPTV Providers are having issues with OSN epg since it defer from country to another.

Check the github files they are updated daily

• try this its a script to download the xmltv's to hdd create a folder called Fazzani on hdd.

add the files in the sources folder to jediepgxtream/sources folder.

add the epg links in the add to epglist file to the epglist in jediepgxtream/epglist.

add the Fazzani.sh file to usr/script folder then run the script menu/info panel/Plugins/JobManager press ok on Fazzani.sh to run it.

now you can set the epg up in the plugin.

setup a cronjobin cron manager to download them each day.

ps not tested but should work lol.

• Thanks mate, script worked successfully !

• I know some of you guys are bored, and probably the reason you are trying various different plugins,

but you have to understand I only have one pair of hands.

I wrote some of these plugins a long time ago. Do they still work. Probably.

Do I remember anything about the code in them. Probably not.

Do I have time to answer your questions. Probably not.

urie, this plugin was designed to go hand in hand with jedi maker xtream plugin.

Have you created any bouquets via that plugin. If not, is probably why its crashing.

It was a bit of a proof of concept plugin. No real effort or testing was done with it.

And I doubt very much it works on everything and the code certainly isn't bullet proof.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Must i do something to activate the plugin?

I installed it, linked the channels with the EPG, activated sources in EPG importer and imported all sources (also daily import).

But none of the linked channels give any EPG data, other channels also downloaded via EPG importer have fine EPG.

Plugin downloaded by the link in POST 1 and installed on openatv 6.4 running on VU+ ultimo 4k

Any ideas?

Thx

• I have exactly the same issue . Downloaded EPG and can not see any epn in channels. I can see the with satellite and cable channel but not with iptv channels.

Waiting for great help

Are you selecting your iptv provider in epg importer and in epg importer are rytec sky/virgin uk selection available.

• guys there is a full user guide on how to use jedi in this section of the site. Step by step how to use it. Also please note. Epg importer does not work with https addresses. Only http

• I have exactly the same issue . Downloaded EPG and can not see any epn in channels. I can see the with satellite and cable channel but not with iptv channels.

Waiting for great help

Are you selecting your iptv provider in epg importer and in epg importer are rytec sky/virgin uk selection available.

Yes I am selecting my iptv provider and rytec sky and virgin. I tried to double check to remove the rytec sky and virgin epg to see it work or not but no success

• same here, activated the sources in EPG importer manual started download (to be sure it works) and NO EPG data for the linked (epg) channels

The strange thing is if i do manual download source (within sources of EPG) of the new added sources from this plugin the result is 0 downloaded, so it seems the sources within your plugin are not working.... (but not sure if my conclusion is incorrect).

• same here, activated the sources in EPG importer manual started download (to be sure it works) and NO EPG data for the linked (epg) channels

The strange thing is if i do manual download source (within sources of EPG) of the new added sources from this plugin the result is 0 downloaded, so it seems the sources within your plugin are not working.... (but not sure if my conclusion is incorrect).

B3rt and Raf007 What discussion are we having jedi epg xtream or jedimaker xtream.

• I am facing problem crash. Whenever I tried to load Jadi EPG plugin to set tit up but it crashes my box. I have deleted the plugin. I have managed to download epg and it is populating with channels 100% but again my box crashed. I am using EPG importer plugin. Hel please

• Unlike some of my other plugins. This plugin was just a quick project.

It probably doesn't work on all boxes. Especially non oe-alliance builds.

You would have to open your last crash log and see why its is crashing.

probably a missing dependancy.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!