Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,081 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• I installed the new Bouquet Maker Xtream, the Jedi Epg xtream from you and Epg Importer from Dorik on a Vu Zero 4K with Openatv 7.3. Then the IPTV list was created via Bouqetmaker. Started Jedi Epg xtream and assigned 3 folders with rytec epg for testing and set everything in the epg importer. Works wonderfully. Epg are loaded and displayed. Then the files epg.json (etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream) jex.channels.xml / jex.sources.xml / epgimport.conf (etc/epgimport) backed up. On another Vu Zero 4k same image same plugins all settings same. Iptv list of the same provider just a different name password because second access and the 4 files copied there and also checked everything OK.

In the JediEpgxtream it shows this chain link for the already assigned channels in the 3 folders. He also downloads the EPG.

But no EPG is displayed to me.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Zero 4K 1:

<channel id="ard.de">1:0:1:0:c48e:22a7:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel><!-- DE DAS ERSTE HEVC -->

Zero 4K 2:

<channel id="ard.de">1:0:1:0:c48e:21e5:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel><!-- DE DAS ERSTE HEVC -->

( 22a7 / 21e5 ) is the different

I'll do it like this now

I create the list for the new receiver using Bouquet Maker Xtream.

Open the file bouquetmaker.xxxxxxx.channels in etc/epgimport and look for the 4 characters, e.g. 21e5 I then replace these in the epg.json and jex.channels files I saved and copy them to the receiver and lo and behold it works

Edited 2 times, last by saerdnast ().

• AlI would suggest is use normal epgimporter and see the results.

• If I copy epg.json from /etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream/ to another box which has the exact same lineup will that save me having to redo all the source to channel links.

Thanks

Edit it does create the links but the sources don't show up in EPG importor

• If I copy epg.json from /etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream/ to another box which has the exact same lineup will that save me having to redo all the source to channel links.

Thanks

Edit it does create the links but the sources don't show up in EPG importor

because they are not there you would also need to copy existing .jex files from etc/epgimport folder or if using open atv why not just backup settings on other box once setup and then you can restore them.

• To see all sat channels they must not use original name or they will be invisible otherwise. You can rename channel that plugin doesn't see and then rename it back and it will be visible in the list. I had to figure it out for myself

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!