Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,105 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• its an iptv epg assigner. Not a satellite epg assigner.

Rytec sources should cover most of the satellite channels.

in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/main.py

there is a line in getBouquets of what bouquets I ignore

if "userbouquet.abm" in line or "#SERVICE 1:519" in line or "userbouquet.favourites" in line or "userbouquet.LastScanned.tv" in line or "_vod_" in line or "_series_" in line:

edit that if you want to pick up satellite channels too.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• My Solo 4k on Vix uses epg.dat, but this plugin uses epg.json; are the two intercheangable?

This plugin works hand in hand with the original epgimporter plugin.

epg.dat is epgimporter file. epg.json is my own data file.

So yes this plugin works perfectly fine with openvix.

• It will work on python 3 no problem, but....

openpli 8.3 struggles with some of my plugins. Due to being barebones and missing the required dependencies.

For example my xstreamity plugin if installed via openpli feeds it will work. If you just install the ipk from this forum it fails.

So try it and see. It may or may not say you are missing dependancies.

• I tried to install the following two parts on the Dreambox TWO: Jedi Maker Xtream and Jedi EPG Xtream.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_6.34_20230916_all.deb

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream_2.09.20230805_all.deb

Both can apparently be installed without errors, create their own directories and are listed as installed extensions.

Yet they do not appear anywhere and cannot be operated!

Does anyone use them on the Dreambox One or Two?

• which image do you use?

• If you are using gutemine feed, it purposely deletes files from other peoples plugins. Mine included.

So if you have that on your box, then its a simple choice use its feed, or reflash and use all the other available plugins.

• If you are using gutemine feed, he/she/it purposely deletes files from other peoples plugins. Mine included.

So if you have that on your box, then its a simple choice use his feed, or reflash and use all the other available plugins.

Thank you for the explanation!

Yes, that is the problem!

This guy ("gutemine") may be a megalomaniac!..

It turns out that with any luck I won't need any of it. So I tried uninstalling everything and now I have the green screen and boot loop :-( but that's my problem.

Anyway, thanks! At the latest now I decide against "gutemine" (translated ~ "good face") and for the really good ones.

• that would be difficult due to the fact the refs could/would be different on a different box depending on which plugin is used for creating bouquets.

JediMakerXtream would generate different refs. Unless you had identical playlists on both boxes.

BouquetMakerXtream would generate the same refs

Other plugins like AJ panel, e2m3u2bouquet, I don't know how they generate refs.

the data file live in

/etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream/epg.json

Your epgimporter files it creates live in

/etc/epgimport/

• I always say this about jediepgxtream - it was a proof of concept plugin - I wrote it in a week.

It was never meant to be popular, so has never had any love. It just works. It doesn't have to be pretty. :smiling face:

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!