Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,282 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• Attached is a new worldwide source for your epgs.

/etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream/

epgshare01-

Arab

Albania

Latin America

Austria

Bein Channels

Canada

Greece

Hong Kong

Ireland

India1

India2

Italy
    Mexico

Maylasia

Panama

USA-PlutoTV

Redbull TV

South-Africa

Turkey
    UK

USA
    USA-Locals
    Vietnam
    South-Africa2

• Looking at the epg sources I've checked the GitHub page and they have an all sources gz, I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to have that?

• dsayers, its not such a good idea unless you only have option to add a single epg source for two reasons, 1. no of channels to scroll thro to assign will be massive and more importantly 2. the "all sources" often fails to finish populating correctly each night due to its massive size. The guy who compiles it all only added "all sources" option for the android app users who are limited to one extra epg source

Edited 2 times, last by robcwm ().

• Yea my box has frozen on trying to update epgshare-USA-Locals source so if a few are like that then it would freeze on all sources

not sure on that, i have usa locals on my technomate but i have not refreshed list recently and the dev has added quite a few extras on there over recent weeks

• dsayers as robcwm rightly mentions, the "all" file is massive, you will be waiting about an hour for it too load :)

It was left out on purpose. I am glad these sources actually work, because I didn't actually test any of them. Just opened one up, seen the epg was today and then added them to the source file :)

dsayers only you. How do you find these providers that have issues and no one else in the world has other than you.

I will have a look at my logic and see why its not picking up that complete text. You might have to manual edit the code yourself though, don't think my offline version is working. I hacked it to death and broke it.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Not gonna lie, I am just looking at the source code for this, and I am like... wtf.

I am sure I write these plugins in some sort of daze. How did I even think up half that stuff.

Crazy, crazy shit.

:derpthink::loolz:

I can't even work out how it works and I wrote the dam thing

• dsayers if you want to try this and report back, I will then add it into a release

There is 2 functions half way down the code. main.py

def getBouquets(self):

def getSubBouquets(self, subbouquet):

find this line in both

bouquetname = ' '.join(bline.split()[1:]).split(" - ")[1:][0]

and replace with

bouquetname = bouquetname.partition(" - ")[-1]

And the reason this is happening is because I am looking the name at the top of the bouquets files which are normally in this format
    #NAME myiptv.xyz - DOCUMENTARIES

so I am splitting at the hyphen

yours is

#NAME myiptv.xyz - Spark sports - EPL

so its splitting at the last hyphen with my original code.

• Sorry my laptop takes a while to boot. Its still the same but not a major issue

• Just a heads up info on these newly added sources, they are compiled as supplementary epg to the m3u4u offering, thus you may find many unexpected omissions of main channels

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!