Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,831 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• The boxes I currently use are little more expensive.
    I have a dinobot 4k (discontinued) and VU zero 4k. My dinobot 4k has always been my primary box.
    Dinobot 4K is also the same box as
    Anadol ECO 4k,
    Axis His 4K (£95 ebay)

But the zgemma h7 range are a popular cheap box. Although you probably better buying a quad core box if you can afford it.
    Zgemma H9 range are also popular but can be a little buggy for some.

Octagon also have got a few decent little boxes about at the moment.

Visit are forum sponsors for more choice. This thread isn't really the place to discuss hardware. (Although I started it :) )
    There are plenty of threads on this forum and other forums regarding "what do you recommend" posts.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

If you are swapping channels with up and down key you are using a custom keymap.

Left and right is standard with dreamOS

Let me guess.... Image in use is Newnigma2 ??

Ooops sorry did not read the post correct :chuckle:

In channel list up and down is like this but pg+ and pg- is left and right

• in which case you need to amend your keymap.xml

or the main.py file to add in your reference.

The actionmap list at the top is the sections it is looking for in the keymap.xml file

In oe-alliance keymap.xml we would have something like this

a948782982c3f14707c999.png

So in any of the listed sections

["SetupActions", "DirectionActions", "WizardActions", "ColorActions", "MenuActions", "MoviePlayerActions"]

add in

<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="channelUp" flags="m" />

<key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="channelDown" flags="m" />

or alternatively edit the main.py and add in your button names

• The plugin doesn't require fuzzywuzzy to run. Although it is better if you have that package as it finds better channel matches.
    There is fallback code for images that don't have fuzzywuzzy package. ie. Dreamboxes.

Does the plugin install ok, but you just get this dependancies message every time it runs.
    If the IPK has installed OK, you can just remove the dependancies check. Then it wont prompt you every time it runs.

in
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/main.py

look for this line (around line 116)
    self.onFirstExecBegin.append(self.check_dependencies)

and replace it with
    self.onFirstExecBegin.append(self.start)

• That's working, thanks ;)

Edited once, last by gigxy ().

• The plugin is designed to be used hand in hand with other iptv bouquet makers.

I.e my own jedimakerxtream and I assume it works with suls bouquet maker.

Once you have created iptv bouquets via one of those plugins.
    You then open up this plugin which will read those bouquets and allow you to re-assign any missing epgs from alternative epg list provided.

That is all this plugin does. Nothing else.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!