How to switch from Cccam to Oscam.

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,715 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• master G

Added the Label CCcam To Oscam Support
    • Official Post

If you click the CCcam To Oscam Support label you will find pages full with the same question.

How to check web interface?

1. Put the ip address of the box into a web browser to access the openwebif plugin.
    2. Extras (left panel)
    3. OSCam Web interface

Add your converted c line/reader into oscam.server. You can find this by clicking the "Files" tab.

Save any changes then restart oscam.

What is the contents of oscam.conf?

• Official Post

copy/paste/save this info into oscam.conf, then restart oscam

• OK, I past this to oscam.conf

I copy my new line/reades to oscam.serv

And is working now.

Thank You.

ps. What is strange. Same lines, converted to oscam working less channels compare to cccam.

for example: cccam DAZN1&2 working but not working under oscam.

• Should I paste a few lines from the log?

Why not ?

If there are any passwords or IP addresses in the LOG, overwrite them with asterisks.

Something still doesn't work ?

////// EDIT :

Do you mean DAZN1 & 2 troubles ? If there is a SKY DE provider, you need also to add the another entries into the Oscam configuration:

oscam with .de support

Or check the discussion thread especially assigned for SKY DE troubles:

SKY DE

• Something like this.

And my oscam.server

• disablecrccws = 1

- belongs to oscam.server file

disablecrccws_only_for = ........

- belongs to oscam.conf file (under global section)

What about oscam.dvbapi file ? Add the following line there (at first line):

P: 098C

Try a more simplest configuration file - oscam.server:

Code
    [reader]
    label          = remote_cardreader
    protocol       = cccam
    device         = IP_OR_HOSTNAME,PORT
    user           = xxx
    password       = xxx
    cccversion     = 2.3.2
    ccckeepalive   = 1
    group          = 1
    disablecrccws  = 1
  • Under oscam.dvbapi is only:

File does not exist or no file selected!

• Why don't you create a new file? The only condition is to keep Unix / Linux new lines (i.e. LF only) and not Windows lines (CR + LF). For example, a great Notepad++ editor can do this.

Or here is a better way:

- open the OscamWebif interface > Files > oscam.dvbapi > and now edit the file as you need... then click on the Save button

• Maybe I will be just try flash new firmware.

I got same problem with OpenATV 6.3 Like freezing every ~5 sec for around ~10 sec.

Only 3x restarts helps.

It is not every time but I need restart 3x receiver at least 4 times per week.

What you suggest to flash except OpenATV?

• You can try OpenPLi, which is also very good and there is also a Softcam feed included after installation.

LAGs can cause anything. SKY DE requires a fast internet connection (max. 300-400ms latency time). Otherwise, audio and video may to be jerky.

Which version of Oscam are you using ? For SKY DE you need a version of at least 11557 I think. I don't remember exactly anymore. Anyway, the latest version is 11572 at the moment.

Which device do you use (manufacturer and type) ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!