New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 136,688 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Thx on a report, we are all a bit low on mips boxes and libs for yify are really big, complicated and none is meant to support sh4 or mipsel. Maybe sometime in the future this should be solved.

• There is a slim chance that a simple SW update might solve yify-fnc drama for mipsel and sh4 in 6.5. A slim one, but still a chance. As none from the team can test it, some feedback would be welcome. Btw, sh4 boxes, however loved and worshiped, are probably not happy with with this plugin as it really needs a lot of horsepower, well, ok, in some cases and moments.

• tromo says:

For sh4, old yify-fnc applied. Still no feedbacak bout mipses....

I tested YIFY in F500HD (DB clone with Japhar SIM card) and it worked well...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Tromo/Defli says:

"yifi-fnc ==> another shot at sh4 and mipsels..."

C'mon, guys, who can test? :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• New, fixed YIFY is now in 6.5 feed for Alien2/SH4 and it works!!! :)

Processor is old and weak, RAM insufficient, even with SWAP file but... it works, if one has a lot of patience for buffering and generally to do as commanded... :) But at my end, I must use VPN to have YIFY working... That takes its toll on the processor already and then the A-V stream...

Anyzways, bravo!!! ;)

• Delfi/tromo says:

"Some images dated from >= 29.2 have new Kodi version, still a deep beta, wet paint and all that stuff :)

Btw all those images done @29.2 or later very probably need an online reflash, simply too many changes."

• Hi gorski, tested new 6.5 image on my DM820, feed back is as under:

1. The image installation was smooth/no errors.

2. installed emus like cccam/oscam from feed/no errors

3. installed most of the fnc plugins from feed/no errors.

4. tested fnc plugins/all working, however for some (lookseries/lookmovies plugins) vpn is needed.

now i need some help that is there any free vpn/plugin which i may test on my box to play above mentioned plugins.

• PROTECT YOUR STB WITH SURFSHARK VPN SERVICE

Look * need to be updated...

• From yesterday, my vu zero 4k enter in standby two time, without touching the RC. I am running 20200301 image. This is the log when the receiver stopped.

• Viper 4K 51 image ==> 6.5 version.

• Hi, :GMlinuxsat1:

still testing 6.5 on DM820, found following:

while pressing recall button on remote, the box crashes/blue screen. Checked it number of times, each time on pressing recall button the box crashes.

Mods are requested to see and resolve in next updates.

• youtube tv and chromium did not start with 6.5 version.

when i click these 2 plugin only blank screen appear for fiew seconds.then stb return to chanell.

i just checked in 6.3 both are working ok.

VU ZERO 4K

wetek play2

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!