New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,722 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Delfi:

"Most 6.5 updated, as well as OLM-fnc (at the moment works only in 6.5)."

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• reflashed with the latest version ?

6.3 and 6.5 both versions are in multiboot.

flash image is obh.

another question also from team.

in 6.5 i can download plugins from feed and can install them.

but with other panels like satvenus and levi addon manager

plugin did not install .

in 6.3 with these panels all plugins are instalable.

VU ZERO 4K

wetek play2

• You are advised not to install extra plugins like that, if you can possibly avoid it. Our feed is pretty full to the brim of really good and mostly properly compatible stuff, from CamDs to System Apps...

E2iStream/Player are not to be installed as they overwrite essential libs and PurE2 is then less than 100%...

Kodi should be OK, though...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• It is important to many. But it is not our plugin, you do realise that?

• I have noticed the xtream editor plugin does not show epg data in 6.5 image, it works perfectly on 6.3. I have asked the developers of that plugin and all they said is to use openatv 6.3. I understand that this plugin was not created by you guys but I would appreciate if anyone can give me an idea why the epg data won't come up because it downloads the xml file.

cheers!

• Official Post

I have noticed the xtream editor plugin does not show epg data in 6.5 image, it works perfectly on 6.3. I have asked the developers of that plugin and all they said is to use openatv 6.3. I understand that this plugin was not created by you guys but I would appreciate if anyone can give me an idea why the epg data won't come up because it downloads the xml file.

cheers!

As you have already said it is the plugin itself that is the issue, it will be incompatible with the newer images, they use new security measures as seen in openatv 6.4 and i assume the same for pure2 6.5...

• I have noticed the xtream editor plugin does not show epg data in 6.5 image, it works perfectly on 6.3. I have asked the developers of that plugin and all they said is to use openatv 6.3. I understand that this plugin was not created by you guys but I would appreciate if anyone can give me an idea why the epg data won't come up because it downloads the xml file.

cheers!

Guys, you need to understand, the fact; 6.5 is a TEST image. Do not expect a beautiful image, with a lot of great plugins/addons, fluid works, etc..
    btw,

developers are always in right, they know for which image they create addon. So, for now use Pure2 6.3 or ATV.

We have a lot new stuff in 6.5 image, like a new SSL version (which is very important)... so plugin developers need to adjust their work to get everything works.

• Delfi says:

6.5:

- ffmpeg new veriosn

- some internal libs updated

- misc E2 changes

- plugins updated

For the recently flashed images (few days, this month in some cases) simple SW update shoul be just fine.

About look*-fnc; it is being worked on. Sadly, no hocus-pocus/quick/easy fix at the moment.

• My test on Zgemma H9 Combo, flashed on the fly from PurE2 v. 6.3: latest image of 12. 3. 2020 looks good so far!

Sat TV (OSCam Emu Ccache included)

Terrestrial TV

OpenVPN

Kodi

OLM

Streamlord

HbbTV

Iwaatch

YIFY

xHamster ==> all OK!!!

No errors re. libs! (I did not install E2iPlayer/Stream!)

I'm impressed! :)

• Fresh from the press: Zgemmas H9 Combo and Twin can handle CI + in both 6.3 and 6.5 image versions! (thanx to jack1.9 )

• hello when will be available 6.5 for hitube? Is not supported?

Use 6.3 where everything works, more or less... 6.5 is a test image and not all plugins, tools etc. work with it...

• Tried 6.5 on Vu+solo2 . All FNC plugins work well, except the ones that weren't updated(Look*) , The image is a bit heavier (in size ) than the older ones ,so installing kodi was unsucessful ,due to the small size of the flash in my receiver ,HBBTV not working too .

• Latest test in H9 Twin with the fresh 6.5 image - as above, with Combo!

Edision Mio OS 4K + is cool, too!!!

Re. PurE2 FNC plugins: Streamlord gave me trouble, Plass and Look* are yet to be fixed, too, as mentioned before... ;)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!