Newbie box for USA Satellites?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• A few years back I had a Pansat and a Dreambox that I used to watch my satellite. Now, I am back in the middle of nowhere and want to see if there are receivers that will work to get tv?

Can someone take a second to tell me what works these days and what they recommend? I do not want iptv as internet is not very good here. I really appreciate it thanks!

• I have 2 static regular multi lnb dish. one for d@sh and other for Dir@ct. I want to watch premium channels. I no longer have old receivers so trying to figure out what would get me usa and premium channels. Not sure how things work these days as I have been out of the game for 10 years. And would i be loading img files and keys? Not sure.

I dont want iptv.

Thanks for taking the time to help!

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Newbie box ?” to “Newbie box for USA Satellites?”.
  • So far i see that ccam is a new popular way.

I spent all night looking and messaging ccam sellers. And so far none work for USA. I am starting to wonder if any premium sats can be gotten here in usa.

• I have 2 static regular multi lnb dish. one for d@sh and other for Dir@ct. I want to watch premium channels. I no longer have old receivers so trying to figure out what would get me usa and premium channels. Not sure how things work these days as I have been out of the game for 10 years. And would i be loading img files and keys? Not sure.

I dont want iptv.

Thanks for taking the time to help!

#1. Dont do it.

#2 Get a VPN.

#3 Be as anonymous as you can be.

#4 Google Satscams. READ IT.

#5 Refer to 1-3 above.

Take the money and invest in a 30" ku dish, a stab mover, and an os mio receiver. Better yet a c band dish with c, ku lnb and a dish mover.

Never ever use paypal for your transactions. Ever. If people don't accept a prepaid card. Run.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!