ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 80,146 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• Wouldn't it be possible to create an image that would include a working image for the Abertis channels where everything is preconfigured ? I know that such things existed already. My friend can watch the Albertis channels on his Vu+ 4K Box thanks to such an image. That would be really nice. Maybe stel883 can help.

Thank you!!! But I have Octagon SF8008

• This is how I did it:

1. Send the ciefpsettings channel list in receiver

2. Install astra-sm by telnet:

opkg update

opkg install astra-sm

Reboot

3. Put the file "abertis" in /etc / astra / script. Give permissions 755

4. Put the astra.conf file in /etc / astra. Give permissions 755

5. Put the sysctl.conf file in /etc. Give permissions 755

6. Put the file softcamkey correct in receiver

Reboot

• Dear adriano, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart !!!

You are the first one who has really helped me !!! You sent me your image but I couldn't install it.

Anyway but what REALLY helped me was the etc.zip that you were so kind to share here with us/me just a few moments ago !!!

I copied your abertis, astra.conf and systctl.conf files to my receiver, rebooted my OpenATV image and now the channels are

working !!! I don't know why your files are working for me but not the ones from the chiefp settings are not.

I was about to give up because I already invested a lot of time into getting these channels working. That was the last hope

I had your etc.zip and it worked. Weird!!!

The only thing that stopped working are that Ukrainian channels on 5 East but they are not important as most of them are

available FTA anyway.

• Ukrainian channels don't work for you because there is an outdated astra.conf in that etc folder. It is good for abertis because there have been no changes there for a long time.

I put everything that is necessary in each file, and detailed instructions are also in each file:

I've already written several times that you can always use the latest settings, it doesn't have to be the one from the file.
    You can find the latest settings here:

• I used the latest settings and the latest version of the abertis script and astra.conf file and it wasn’t working. Only the files attached by adrianosro73 are working for me which is great and for which I am very grateful. Anyway it’s solved and I am happy. Thank you all very much. I can still watch the Ukrainian channels with a different image. But anyway I don’t understand the point about this Ukrainian T2-M1 package if most of these channels are available FTA (in better quality!!!) anyway. I think the package has only one exclusive channel that is not available anywhere else on satellite

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!