ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 80,230 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• ciefp added a new version:

• Thanks Ciefp! we appreciate you so much.. stay blessed!!

• above all, thank you very much I have put your list of channels that includes the Abertis and the Icam of Sky and I see completely all the channels of abertis, including the new channels in UHD, but as everything can not be perfect, of the almost 160 channels that are in the group of Sky DE • icam :: I only see about 10 channels, I have followed your configuration that you have put in post 235, but I still do not see ALL the German canles and I only see a few, do you have to do some new configuration? I use the oscam-modern 11575 , thank you very much

• Ciefp, strange things happen at 27.5w after your latest update (17/12): BBC2, BBC3, ITV, Channle 5(all HD) don't have sound, there's no channel 4, instead BBC4 HD has appeared, "channel 5 select" has TBN instead. Have they updated their parameters, I wonder

• Official Post

I can't check now, I have no signal again.When I put the next settings check it. I will try to fix it blindly.

I can confirm the issue, looking very quickly the Audio PID is missing in the lamedb (i am not sure if that is normally the case or not )

If i get a chance to move my STB's about i will attempt a blind scan a bit later on.

• there is, some softcam.keys that is compatible to be able to do something in the Intelsat 901 satellite that is in the 27.5º west thank you very much

• Hello everyone.

This morning the abertis channels no longer work at my place.

Have there been any changes?
    I tried to reinstall everything with the 08.01 ciefpsettings files, uninstall astra-sm and put it back, put the 775 on the astra.conf and abertis files, place sysctl.conf, I even imported the latest list of chain of ciefpsettings.

as for my keys I took them here: https://raw.githubusercontent.…/main/Enigma2/SoftCam.Key it dates from 01/24
    and black screen on all channels.

i have enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-r798_all.ipk actived (channels on biss tvi and rtpi3 run)

Thanks for your help.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french user !

Edited once, last by zeze04 ().

• Correct keys in softcamKey

Latest from enigma1969 is OK

would you please confirm latest is download as next code from telnet

Code
    wget -O /etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.Key http://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=1aujij43w7qAyPHhfBLAN9sE-BZp8_AwI&export=download

When I was making an Instruction Enigma1969 worked regularly updates and his Softcam.key was the best for me. Since no update has been made for a long time, I would now recommend softcam.key from @MOHAMED_OS which is also excellent and regularly updated.

Code
    https://github.com/MOHAMED19OS/SoftCam_Emu

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!