Edison nino pro

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,244 times. The last Post () by W@Rp.

• Good evening all i am a newbie here hopin to learn & hoping you can solve my problem. I upgraded my Edison nino pro firmware to 6.4 yesterday from 6.3. Everything went well with no problems . Today i decided to install the latest path upgrade (20200309) . All patches loaded ok, reboot was called for which i did The box keeps cycling. Initially loading as far as 100 on the display, resetting going back to 50 & the going to 100.It finally stops at 100 on the display & sits there thinking it is a petrol pump. Can i fix this this.? i have put a memory stick with the the 6,4 firmware from yesterday but it is not recognised. Is there a way of doing a factory reset. I cannot log in via my PC . All help appreciated.

Regards

Yossarrian

Edited once, last by Yosarrian: I forgot to add the box is running Open Atv ().

Edision OS Nino Pro PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download Edision OS Nino Pro Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!