High ecm times for Sly UK

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,043 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• Hi guys, I hope this is in the right section.. I have given out a few clines on this site and been told that my ecm times were high (around 500ms) which is not great considering I am on fiber internet. I can ping Mainland Europe at about 30ms, UK at about (Strangly enough) 50ms and local sites (Ireland) at 10ms. Is there any tests I can run locally to try and pinpoint my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hi,
    just to say, on my dm500 clon i have ecm times about 80ms.
    and it depends how many clients are share the card.
    your times are very high, wondering you should have freezers, no?
    something is propper wrong.
    i think
    whats your set
    saludos
    el pirate

• Thanks Guys. My Setup is as below.

Ubuntu Server Directly wired to router with CCCam 2.13/OSCam 1.00 (5369)
    I have CCcam connected to OSCam with N:Line in Cccam
    DM500S Directly wired to same router with CCcam 2.13 (ECM 140ms)
    DM500S Wireless connection to router.

Here is a screenshot og My OSCam webif
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/7972/

I will post more info on request.. thanks for any help..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Sorry guys was away for a bit..

are you using a powered hub for the smargo or is it plugged directly into the server? If not then purchase one as this will reduce your ecm times

Its plugged directly into the Server Steve, I never even heard of a powered USB hub until now... Looking them up on ebay now.. Would that make a dramatic improvement to my ecm times?

What frequency did you set on the smargo using the windows smargo utility ?

Thanks master G, I’m not sure what Frequency its at now or how to check it but I followed the guides when setting it up.. What is the right frequency for Sly UK White card?

& Would I change the Frequency in OSCam, cccam.config or in the driver itself?

I have the "SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000" hashed out in cccam file. & I have no reference to the frequency in any of my OSCam Files (Listed above).

Sorry, just read your comment fully

What frequency did you set on the smargo using the >>>>>>windows<<<<< smargo utility ?

Im not sure about this M8, I will redo It now when I know what freq. it should be for Sly UK White card.. (Also, Can this be done through linux or will I have to remove the Card)

Thanks again Guys

• Ill deffo get one then M8, having a few problems and anything that helps would be welcomed.. I’m gona try that windows utility now, Have you any idea what is the optimum frequency to set for Sly UK

• My smargo was set to 3.69mhz, I set it to 6mhz in windows with smartreader.exe, but when I connected it to the server, I got this in OSCam..
    2012/05/15 14:00:53 r Maximum frequency for this card is formally 5 Mhz, clocking it to 4.80 Mhz..

I have White Sly (Ireland) Card. Please advise. Should i plug it back into windows and set it to 4.8mhz or is this warning just a conflict with my oscam settings (Posetd Above)

Thanks Guys

• Yeah M8, got the powered hub and my times have reduced dramatically. With another few tweaks I have them down to about 80 internally and my peers are getting about 150 - 170 off me so Im well happy with the results.. Thanks again m8..

• anyone having problems of late?

i had my times down to 0.075 ish using a powered hub, the last few days have been very poor though, times in excess of 1 second at times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!