cccam to oscam

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,957 times. The last Post () by Iotu.

• it doesn't matter which country you are from, if it doesn't work, contact your line provider

• if you have inserted everything correctly in Oscam, then it can only be the provider sorry

• It was a testline so now i know it won`t work or they won`t fix it.

Now with the coronavirus and we have to stay indoors i was testing some enigma stuf.

My original cable provider gives me also free channels now these days so i don`t have to suffer what to do ;)

Thnx peops for helping nice forum:thumbup:

• Buonasera a tutti,

vi chiedo gentilmente se è possibile modificare la cam TV sat in modo da poter far girare una cline.

La cam é montata su un lg smart TV uhd 55 600.

Se sì potreste indicarmi una guida?

Grazie.

Scusate ma non sono riuscito a creare un nuovo post..

• Official Post

Only English as lanuage her please there is an international section if you scroll down the main page ;)

But the short answer to your question is that you cant share a Common Interface CAM with any softcam

Google translate:

Good evening everyone,

I kindly ask you if you can change the TV sat cam so that you can run a cline.

The cam is mounted on a lg smart TV uhd 55 600.

If yes, could you show me a guide?

Thanks.

Sorry but I was unable to create a new post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• testline thanks>>>why didn't you write that from the beginning and we're racking our brains

• thanks for the reply, i need a programmable decoder so ... Which one would you recommend suitable for my purpose with low costs? Thanks

• master G

Closed the thread.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!