FNC Plugins For Pure2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 754 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• HI All I've got Pure2 image installed on Zgemma H2S, works great for Freesat. Hats off to the guys behind this.

I've tried

OLM-FNC (registered sopa2day account and changed cfg file with credentials)

Lookmovie-FNC - Says getting list displays zero results

Streamlord Tv-FNC This works but only TV Series, should there be movies? (registered etc)

yify-FNC - Says getting list displays zero results

I'm starting to think this is me :(

I'm also connected to PureVpn via the OpenVPN

Is there anything else I should be doing?

• Yes, read the instructions and occasionally check for updates to see which ones are working and which ones aren't.

See FNC thread in the Stickies for details, please...

OLM

Streamlord

StreamlordTV

YIFY (I disabled yourbittorrent in the extra search engines, as it sometimes gets stuck...)

xHampster

Iwaatch

Filmler (with Balkcan IP address)

HbbTV

Radio

and some others (not for streaming) work.

But it depends on the box, too. Yours is not very powerful.

Get Zgemma H7 or H9 Combo or Twin for most fun!

For VPN I use a different provider but yours should work fine with VPN Manager, as described in some detail by me... See the Stickies...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: strangely enough... :laugh1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!