[Plugin] Subssupport

There are 181 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,711 times. The last Post () by moonwalker.

• I'm using the old 1.5.5 version still.

It works good accept sadly when using a downloaded sub, there's no option for 25 fps

I must use the closest one: 24 fps and then manually adjust every 10 seconds.

I tried different subs, but it seems they are always out of sync with the movie on satellite.

• i try to install 1.5.7 but it did not work

i install again enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport_1.5.4_20151105_all

but it did not get sub automatically from the internet

and the three choices are not enabled they are in pic 1 and they colored red please I need help if anyone can

by the way, the plugin works well if I download the sub file and send it to tmp file

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/160773/

b38a083dca0b3001790b30.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by ah_1st ().

• i try to install it but it did not installed

BlackHole 2.1.0 vusolo

vusolo login: root

root@vusolo:~# opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-subs

support_1.5.6-r55_mips32el.ipk

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport (1.5.6-r55) to root...

enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport: unsatisfied recommendation for arial-font

Collected errors:

* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigm a2-plugin-extensions-subssupport:

* unrar *

* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssuppor t.

root@vusolo:~#

Broadcast message from root@vusolo (console) (Mon Jan 4 13:32:12 2021):

The system is going down for reboot NOW!

i try to install it again but this message came

i wait for your helpcaede78fa3b2.png

• It probably depends on your image you have. For this plugin missing some dependencies ( python-difflib, python-requests, python-xmlrpc and unrar)

These dependencies you will have to install it through image. Go to Setup - Software managment - Advanced options- Packed managment

Then try to find dependencies which missing.

• Getting this error on Dreambox TWO (DreamOS).

Installed version: enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport/now 1.5.8-r1 all

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

B.

Edited once, last by babo12 ().

• delete
    / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / SubsSupport 1.5.8
    reboot
    insert this file / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions

SubsSupport.rar

reboot

The same behavior :not happy::

• It probably depends on your image you have. For this plugin missing some dependencies ( python-difflib, python-requests, python-xmlrpc and unrar)

These dependencies you will have to install it through image. Go to Setup - Software managment - Advanced options- Packed managment

Then try to find dependencies which missing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you very much, reading your comment i solved subtitles download from Opensubtitles, since dependencie was missing

• Official Post

enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport-py3_1.5.8_all

-modified for PY3

• Working custom version (1.6.2) for DM Two UHD with DreamOS.

Should work also on DreamBox 900 | 920 | One.

Can not make this work on DM Two either on the original or the PP image. The plugin crashes with: AttributeError 'eListbox' object has no attribute 'setFont' (in file "usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py, line 242 ....).

Anyway, even if this somehow worked which mediaplayer would allow the loading of downloaded files / execution of the plugin while starting a movie ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!