Support for SubSupport (and more...)

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,540 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hi Everyone, I am using a Duo2 with an updated PurE2 image. Using E2iPlayer I had download the series, “Game of Thrones” from “Series9” and there are certain parts where it is speaking in a foreign language. Therefore I needed the display of sub-title to fully understand the show.

In Plugin Tab, there are 3 that are named as,

1.      SubsSupport DVB player

2.      SubsSupport downloader

3.      SubsSupport settings

I had try figuring it but to no avail. Could someone please tell me the followings?

1.      how to use them or

2.      if there is other plugin or

3.      some method of downloading the sub-title for the show

Thank you

• Bee, all our languages are "foreign"...:laugh1:

Fabulous FNC plugins by Franc (for PurE2 users)!!!

You should use ServiceApp > Exteplayer3 and internal player (using File List or PVR or a similar button on your RCU), not E2iStream/E2iPlayer in PurE2 v.6.5, as explained/warned...

You can download anything, more or less, using YIFY-FNC plugin - the only torrent player for Enigma2 done by PurE2 Team!

Setup the Subs stuff as described above, then play as mentioned, starting the subs using the blue button...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Thank you Gorski, but Yify-Fnc do not have Tv Show and this Tv series “Game of Thrones” is not in any of the plugin.

I managed to download from the internet and it also came with English subtitle. But sadly my Duo2 cannot play Mkv extension. So I converted all to Mp4 (H264), though it could be played but the subtitle do not appear anymore. So could someone please tell me on the followings,

1.      how to play Mkv extension? Some drivers I need to install?

2.      How to convert Mkv extension correctly to Mp4 without losing the subtitle?

Please help

• GoTh in OLM:

82a3054.jpg

a68dc2f1ed6.jpg

423b8cd7d2b6fcd436b63b6ee.jpg

f94d3e5d1e54bf27aa19b75.jpg

670f9e34d30c8.jpg

For subtitles press SUBTITLES or blue button...

As explained elsewhere (link in my post above) first you go to Subtitles settings and configure it...

8d194.jpg

...then Search...

2858474820.jpg

Results...

7761081cfce37bd323b.jpg

One can speed up or slow down (= sync) subtitles and A-V by pressing the TV button and then using < and > buttons as needed. Once sync is achieved one can press EXIT button and enjoy...

Then, it is possible to FF or RW using 1, 4 and 7 buttons to RW and 3, 6, and 9 to FF.

===============THE REST===============

I don't have Vu boxes, sorry... SEARCH function m8... (Writing good quality drivers is not a Vu strength FWIK...)

As you can see, you can download subtitles from the internet easily... Whatever it is, more or less... You have "Manual search" option there, just read the options on the screen and you will figure it out...

Good luck!:thumbup:

P.S. Search function is your saviour... Either that or my threads...:party-time::cool1::tongue1::thank_you2::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::hello

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• gorski

Added the Label Audio & Subtitle Support
  • gorski

Changed the title of the thread from “Some help with FNC plugins, playback, subtitles etc.” to “Support for SubSupport (and more...)”.
  • Mkv should be played just fine in vu + duo2.. I have a solo2 and never had a problem playing an mkv file with multiple audios and subtitles.. The thing is in Pure2... after clicking the subtitle button... there's no indication to click red button to choose intern subtitles

• Hi Gorski, thanks very much for the detailed instructions.

Hi Sandman1983, thanks for the info. That’s what I had suspected, I remember I did play Mkv files before and now it can play with audio but without video. I think it is the HEVC format that make it unable to.

Best Regards

• The thing is in Pure2... after clicking the subtitle button... there's no indication to click red button to choose intern subtitles

I just figured out on my Alien2, which I just got back after a couple of years, that in boxes which do not have a subtitle button - red button does the trick... Silly me, I forgot about that completely, since all my boxes have either a subtitle button or blue button works for subtitles...

• Correction: F3 (bottom right on RCU) does the same thing, too...

• Red...

... to click red button to choose intern subtitles

red button does the trick... Silly me, I forgot about that completely, since all my boxes have either a subtitle button or blue button works for subtitles...

• Reported to the coders, thanx! :)

• anyone have noticed that subssupport is only getting results from Podnapisi, no results from OpenSubtitles .. is there an update by any chance ?

Good question, but this has nothing with us. We do not maintain subsupport. You can ask mx3L (author) here.

Opensubtitles recently changes some API stuf? So you can ask author to update the code.

• Thank you Gorski, but Yify-Fnc do not have Tv Show and this Tv series “Game of Thrones” is not in any of the plugin.

I managed to download from the internet and it also came with English subtitle. But sadly my Duo2 cannot play Mkv extension. So I converted all to Mp4 (H264), though it could be played but the subtitle do not appear anymore. So could someone please tell me on the followings,

1.      how to play Mkv extension? Some drivers I need to install?

2.      How to convert Mkv extension correctly to Mp4 without losing the subtitle?

Please help

YIFY-FNC is a torrent player. And as you already know YTS does not rip series, only movies.

But there is a new plugin called StreamlordTV-FNC, and there is "Game of thrones" in 'plain' mp4 format. Also on OLM-FNC you can find the same, again in 'plain' mp4 (h.264), and it's simple format for all boxes.

• Hi FrancHR, thank you for the plugin. I had installed StreamlordTv successfully on my Duo2 but I am not able to watch anything. It always give the same error that says (see attached photo),

Error!

Currently there is an error with selected stream. Please try again in a few minutes.

Please Help. Thank youd8b2f862.jpg

• It's OK here:

Zgemma H9 Twin

PurE2 6.5

VPN is ON

S08E06 (last)

subs going, too.

Where is the log?

• root/home or wherever you put it - IF you activated it.

If you haven't - no good... So, then:

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > LOG:

140424-c6a5f7c6c7ad5023766c-jpg

140425-40bf79dcd2e03bf6cf0eba2cc-jpg

Green button to SAVE and upload them here, please...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!