New backup ​openpli 7.2-enigma2-homebuild-spark_usb-02052020​ ​for spark 7111 & can used in 7162 built by ahmedmoselhi

There are 83 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,054 times. The last Post () by first khan.

• my friend / wida

work as the cool version great artist developer / ahmedmoselhi said

please also do this in telnet:

opkg update

opkg upgrade

then restart e2...this solves a small issue in video mode setup

• Hi ahmed gazye

Thanks for the image. The video quality is super but I experienced some crashes.

Another issue, oscam and ncam don't work smoothly, i faced stoppages every a couple of seconds. Same clines and emus work perfectly on openatv 6.3, blackhole 3 and OBH 5.

• i make all these ma friend ahmed

But still no change

• root@spark:~# opkg update
    Downloading https://github.com/ahmedmoselh…mebuild-feed/raw/develop/
    ll/Packages.gz.
    Updated source 'openpli-all'.
    xtra/Packages.gz.
    Updated source 'openpli-extra'.
    Downloading http://downloads.openpli.org/f…-7-release/picons/Package
    .gz.
    Updated source 'openpli-picons'.
    h4/Packages.gz.
    Updated source 'openpli-sh4'.
    park/Packages.gz.
    Updated source 'openpli-spark'.
    Collected errors:
    * parse_from_stream_nomalloc: Missing new line character at end of file!
    root@spark:~#

Hi Ahmed, the last link is not working

• Hi / Octa8on

Firstly, thanks to the wonderful developer, ahmedmoselhi , who is the owner of this work

Secondly, it is he who created the feed for his own copy and he is able to repair his feed links, not me. It is clear that there is a small defect in the video, part of it has been corrected, but it has not been completely corrected byUpdate , so there are some channels that do not appear good like MBC for example and this The defect is thought to build and correct it with the developer, not me and he is a member of the Egyptian Forum that you are subscribed to and a member here you can write to him to correct the above

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

oscam and ncam don't work smoothly

Installing the emu in the old way by uploading it to the Extension / var supply and running it by plugin alternative softcam manager suitable for old versions only But modern versions must Installing through ipk extension

You can go to the section concerned with the forum, you will find my topics about them, download it and install it on the copy. It will work, God willing, as the following pictures

144113-98a7b338679fb57847-jpg

144111-cc1e093bc-jpg

144112-a9c35-jpg

Hi / wida

It is clear that there is a small defect in the video, part of it has been corrected byUpdate , but it has not been completely corrected, so there are some channels that do not appear completely like MBC for example and this The defect is thought to build and correct it with the developer, not me and he is a member of here you can write to him to correct the above

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Hi ahmedmoselhi

Can you get MBC package to work and repair the last broken link of your feeds, please?

Regards

• my friend / ilk

oscam server path in sti 7111

etc> tuxbox>config

install Emu with ipk extension It will send the files to their correct extension

You can go to the section concerned with the forum, you will find my topics about it, download it and install it on the copy

my friend /  alawa

you can not install it on the internal SPARK7162 This is only done on external flash by Nfr4X Multiboot

And I think that is clear from the beginning Topic

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• mohammed dz

It is clear from the title of the topic and the comments it is backup,

The developer ahmedmoselhi of the copy is the owner of the backup, and he is the one who wanted to be on it, and he does not offer a raw copy

But if you liked converting it to a raw version, this is I explained it before, according to the following

• mohammed dz

it is the last version that the developer uploaded , and this is what I have explained, how to deal with it as a raw version, which is present on the first page of the topic, and here

new backup dated 1-5-2020

HTML
    https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1l-52HVmaPoTCHz9EdPvR5plAIQaGhcPj&export=download

now image is more stable and crashes are negligible

all softcam works (powervu - biss - ....etc)

plugin feed is included..u can safely do opkg update then opkg upgrade

• mohammed dz

Of course this is not normal. There is something wrong in order for the copy to be changed to a raw version, not only by factory reset, but it is easier because it is done in one step.

But if all the settings in the copy are returned to the status before the backup, and the files are deleted from the copy, for example the file of channels, plugins, keys, emus, ......etc, and you set up the process of setting and installing what you like from plugins, re-setting the tuner, and searching for channels, this is a factory reset for the copy, but it takes steps,

not One step

• i try to install emu ncam and oscam Through plugin cams tunisiasat active code .

1- in emu ncam the image crash

2- oscam install but Does not appear in softcam setup.

• mohammed dz

This question has been answered more than once inside the comments on the subject. You are supposed to read the entire topic in order not to repeat the same questions. Download the emus from my topics in the forum because it belongs to the device

• master G

Added the Label Spark Backup
  • mohammed dz

Of course this is not normal. There is something wrong in order for the copy to be changed to a raw version, not only by factory reset, but it is easier because it is done in one step.

But if all the settings in the copy are returned to the status before the backup, and the files are deleted from the copy, for example the file of channels, plugins, keys, emus, ......etc, and you set up the process of setting and installing what you like from plugins, re-setting the tuner, and searching for channels, this is a factory reset for the copy, but it takes steps,

not One step

Hello Ahmed

i cannot understand your answer for how to convert it to raw version ?

Another Q please ?

what is the best image that i should use as on internal flash to make external one fast ? can i get rid of the spark image to make usage of it's space ?

Thanks sir :)

Dual Spark STI 7111 & STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7111 & Spark 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!