cccam cache

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,395 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Can anyone please tell me if there is a way for cccam to cache ecm`s like oscam can thanks

• I've tested em all and have to say CSP is by far the best one for cacheing, oscam can be hit and miss and very unstable with all the restrictions imposed on it with additions to the config etc
    CCcam is fine if you just want to stick in your card, add some clients and go on holidays for a week lol, it will keep going, but if you want to have some fun, it's time to upgrade
    My oscam is stripped down to bare bones and I don't use ecm whitelist anymore and it reads the cards for csp and now is really stable with good uptime

Code
    Start: 1.05.12 - 00:30:12 | UpTime: 16d 00:38:40 |

I can't argue with that lol

• Oscam has very good caching system. No need for CSP at all!
    Why would I want to keep ECM's older then one minute? They change anyway. CPS is caching ECM's for days and weeks. What for??

• I thought the reason mgcam was preferred over ccam was because mgcam caches and ccam doesn't, but if oscam does a good job.... looks like ive mis(understood) or just plain missed something... :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!