Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 410,863 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Hi Kihmathi, as fairbird said in a post above, in my Zgemma H9.2h part of the problem consists in the configuration of Server_1 that allows to use CCcam.cfg with Ncam 10.9. Apparently, Server_1 configuration doesn't run well on my box. I've deleted Server_1 from ncam.server, eliminated

- cccam_cfg_reconnect_delay = 90

- cccam_cfg_reconnect_attempts = 6

from [global] in ncam.config, and I removed the number 64 from [account] / group in ncam.user. In this conditions Ncam 10.9 started to work for a portion of time and then still black. Instead, Ncam 10.8 works fine!

• Thanks for the tip. What config files are you using?

Box: VU+Solo2

Sats: <108E, 105E, 100E, 95E, 91E, 88E, 85E, 76E, 68E, 53E,

52E, 42E, 38E, 36E, 26E, 25E, 21E, 16E, 13E, 9E, 7E, 4W>

• @Kihmathi

Please share your config files here to other friends ... Or do you use the config what comes with ipk file ?!!

Concerning Zgemma H9.2h it's not a matter of configuration files. I've tried Ncam 10.9 even with old config files (the ones that work fine with Ncam 10.8) and I'm still facing the same problem.

• @Kihmathi

Please share your config files here to other friends ... Or do you use the config what comes with ipk file ?!!

Concerning Zgemma H9.2h it's not a matter of configuration files. I've tried Ncam 10.9 even with old config files (the ones that work fine with Ncam 10.8) and I'm still facing the same problem.

What about Kihmathi ... He have same your device and he said every things work with new ncam ... ?!!

Try this bin file for test

And I will release new version with some fixes .... soon ...

• Hi @fairbird!

@Kihmathi owns a Zgemma H7s with mipsel processor, instead my Zgemma H9.2h has a arm processor. My second box is a dm800hd se clone (mipsel). In dm800hd se clone Ncam 10.9 works fine and I can use CCcam.cfg file perfectly with the new configuration. I faced problem with arm processor.

• And one more thing ... If you want to test any thing emu or plugin ...etc

Don't just focus on one image as what you did now just on PurE2 ...

Test another images and then you will be find the problem where ?!

On Emu or Version of image ..

• And one more thing ... If you want to test any thing emu or plugin ...etc

Don't just focus on one image as what you did now just on PurE2 ...

Test another images and then you will be find the problem where ?!

On Emu or Version of image ..

Hi @fairbird!

I solved the problem.

As you said there was not a problem with bin file of Ncam 10.9.

I changed the file enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-mips.list generated from Ncam_10.9.ipk in /var/lib/opkg/info with the one generated from Ncam_10.8.ipk.

Now Ncam 10.9 works fine in Zgemma H9.2h, PURE2 6.5 image, ARM processor.

Something is missing in the Ncam 10.9 version of that file. Perhaps only for my box type.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• The All files in /var/lib/opkg/* just for info and details ipk files (installed, deleted, path of files) just for INFORMATION to opkg bin ..

It has nothing to do with the currencies of the binary or scripts works ...

Not commands files ...

If you want to make sure ...

Just flash new clean image and do not install any things only ipk for ncam and the test the emu ...

• Zgemma H7s is not mips based it uses same packages as Zgemma h92h arm processor, i also own your box but i sent it a a friend Giggzhawker under lockdown after his zgemma h9combo died on him.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!