Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,701 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 408,116 times. The last Post () by cengizkartal.

• a little confusion about downloading the keys, because there is only one key per page

• Official Post

Hello, my good friend, the ncam emulator version 12.6 and 12.7 cannot be installed on the blackhole image, neither with a file nor with telnet.

Vu+ duo 4k se

fairbird has already gave you an answer buddy. You can`t install the new version unless the feed for Black Hole is updated. That isn`t going to happen because updates finished nearly 2 years ago. Time to move on to OpenBh or something else if you want to use the new NCam.

• Hello, my good friend, the ncam emulator version 12.6 and 12.7 cannot be installed on the blackhole image, neither with a file nor with telnet.

Vu+ duo 4k se

fairbird has already gave you an answer buddy. You can`t install the new version unless the feed for Black Hole is updated. That isn`t going to happen because updates finished nearly 2 years ago. Time to move on to OpenBh or something else if you want to use the new NCam.

Hi

thanks for new emulator

i have a question about NCam

with NCam in infobar shows Cccam line server like picture 2

we want it dont appear and show Label

for Cccam line Securtity we want cccam server and ip dont show in infobar and instead show label like picture 1

fairbird

picture is with Oscam 11691

picture 2 is with NCam 12.6

• asgarih13

try this: open is ncam.conf, ecminfo_type = 1/2/3/4

do it in order (eg: ecminfo_type = 2).

if you send skin.xml i will do it

• Hi,

go to ncam.conf and change the value of ecminfo_type to 1.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!