Iptv recording with X-Streamity on vu solo 4k

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,433 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• hi

How to record iptv channels vu solo 4k?xstreamity did NOT work,only records for seconds and stops!!!

Are you sure it is not recording example I select channel press record button it comes up with name of program that is playing with start and end time and I just press save.

I can now exit xstreamity and channel is recording in the background. I need to go to file liston zgemma select program that is recording to stop it if I want to.

You cannot go back and change to another IPTV channel form same provider or it will stop recording unless you have multiroom sub.

• hi

How to record iptv channels vu solo 4k?xstreamity did NOT work,only records for seconds and stops!!!

which image you use?

I think your problem may be that your IPTV provider is only accepting ONE connection. If that is the case, the viewing connection is taken for recording.

Other thing will be if you want to watch another channel different to the channel you record. In that case i would say you need 2 connections to the server.

• You need a least a 2 user account to record and watch a different channel at the same time.

If only 1 user account, one will cancel out the other.

This is different than recording over the air programs, as iptv live streams and recording streams are both pulling data from the provider server at the same time. So classed as 2 active users.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• if you use blackhole is one the few images that accully can record IPTV from Bouquets but as stated by joniale you need at least 2 connection

But its important that you build your bouquets with servicetype DVB1 and set serviceApp to use internal Enigma2 player not ExtePlayer3

Then you can record IPTV streams just fine with Blackhole, another option is to install plugin Xstreamity and record your stream from the plugin

• master G

Added the Label Recording & Timers Support

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!