Blackhole 1.7.4 with mgcamd issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,312 times. The last Post () by gaboss.

• I have a VU+ Ultimo (BH 1.7.4) with two dvb-s and one dvb-t cards.
    I have successfully installed mgcamd 1.35 and configured to connect to oscam. It means what I can view S*Y program with my card, but changing channel (on 10th or random zapping) it happen that I see only a black screen.
    Restarting the mgcamd deamon then all stars again to work (or restarting the decoder).

I'm not able also to record a channel and watch an other for the same reason I think (both dvb-s) !?!?

Have any one had the same issue? How can I fix it?

Thanks to every ones.

• Hi Gaboss!

It is always a nice start to post an Intro mate, we wouldnt want to help or talk to strangers :)

I have a Duo with simliar setup and all seems to be ok?
    Only differences are ive got mgcamd 1.38 (Have you had a look at this?)
    Are the sat feeds setup exactly the same?

Where is you Oscam? Seperate Server?
    Have you had a look in Oscam Log, it should tell/show any problems if you are getting a repetive error/problem?

Start there and post back, someone else may add to this

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Sorry for my english but what do you means for "an intro mate"? I was looking on google for a solution on my issue and I have found this forum. Unfortunately I don't know any one?
    So If I can, I will try to explain every single detail.

I have two decoder:
    * VU+ Ultimo with BH 1.7.4 (2 dvb-s, 1 dvb-t)
    * ipbox910HD with Sifteam image r13736

On ipbox910 I have mgcamd 1.35 and oscam where all works well

Code
    2012/05/20 19:09:56   552F20 r >> OSCam <<  cardserver log switched, version 1.20-unstable_svn, build #5879 (sh4-amino-linux
    2012/05/20 19:09:56   552F20 r version=1.20-unstable_svn, build #5879, system=sh4-amino-linux, nice=-1
    2012/05/20 19:09:56   552F20 r client max. idle=120 sec, debug level=0
    2012/05/20 19:09:56   552F20 r max. logsize=100 Kb, loghistorysize=4096 bytes

I have just buy VU+ and I'm tring to connect to oscam on ipbox.

I have these more information:
    * PIP works well on two dvb-s channel not crypted (tuner should be correctly configured)
    * mgcamd hang on fourth channel change; to restart viewing correctly the channel I need to restart mgcamd or BH GUI
    * using mgcamd 1.35a or 1.38, I have the same issue.
    * when I see the blank screen on VU+, on ipbox I have correct "found" key message
    * when I have restart the BH GUI I had these message log on ipbox

All the config files are these:

newcamd.list

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 192.168.10.3 11500 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

mg_cfg

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

• Sorry for the duplicated messages, but every time I posted a message I was unable to ready the info message for the short time available; so I have tried many time with similar posts.
    Sorry again.

However I fixed partially my issue setting

Code
    B: { 06 }

; now mgcamd works well and I can change many times channel without any problem.

I not yet able to record one channel an see an other or use PIP :(

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Thanks

• I have fixed also the second issue setting the Tuner B in cascade of Tuner A.
    Previously I have set it as the same of Tuner A.

The strange think, is that I'm not able to see every one channels after that I have stated the recording option of the first one, but only a subset.
    Is it normal?

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!