OpenAtv - OpenPli - BlackHole (Which do you prefer and why) for Vu+ 4k models.

There are 70 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,129 times. The last Post () by urie.

• there is lot of visions. Some distro are nice looking, some have everything included

OPLi fast, but require lot of packages to be downloaded from feed.

OATV popular, with most of usfull tools included by default (except oscam, which can be added as extrafeed or installed using other tools).

OBH, not available on all boxes (if You would like to use other PVR in future)

• OpenAtv and Egami. Having a vu+ and installing Openpli is like having a methane-powered Ferrari

• Vu+ Ultimo 4K

VTI image [ very fast ]

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

• VK Зачем устанавливать Опен Пли ,если есть BLAC HOLE/VTI/ ATV лучше ничего нет.владимир33.

• Code
    Openpli the best for me...
    tell me how many of you had a green screen crash and on restart the box works perfectly without any problems...this is with OpenPli,

on other images sometimes when it crashes later it always had problems or it will have to put image again.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    Openpli the best for me...
    tell me how many of you had a green screen crash and on restart the box works perfectly without any problems...this is with OpenPli,

on other images sometimes when it crashes later it always had problems or it will have to put image again.

The reason is simple. OPLi is as swiss knife, primitive but serves for decades. OATV is something like katana (samuraj sword) , in the wrong hands it's useless

• that what windows users will not understand ;-)

try to connect to console from linux terminal and edit any file with mc (with windos and putty or normal telnet works, but not on my linux pc)

That is why i know which distros are built on OPli (thanks god i can vi ;-) )

• Openpli the best for me... tell me how many of you had a green screen crash and on restart the box works perfectly without any problems...this is with OpenPli, on other images sometimes when it crashes later it always had problems or it will have to put image again.

Code
    You are perfectly right. I totally agree with what you said. I tried all the images supported by Vu+. I returned every time to OpenPli. Another super-ok image is OBH.
    Code
  • BH.VTI.ATV-лучшие! остальные чепуха,владимир33, для меня,не стоит на другие тратить время- А у Black HOLE-VTI- ATV всё на отлично!!! -владимир33

• For years, my first choice was VTI but it is very dated now and PLi is now the best for me. I have tested images for many years and now, once or twice a month I load and have a run through the new images, VIX, ATV, Blackhole, OpenSpa, and several others but currentlyI I always return to PLi.

I use a VU+ Ultimo 4K and a Zgemma 7. I also have a Dreambox 7000, a VU+ Duo2 relegated to the loft.

• I am an enthusiast and like to test and then judge and give my opinion.

Egami ==> very good graphics, but problems with Oscam and LAN & W-Lan.

Open VIX ==> I could not configure the OSD menu.

Open ATV ==> I would say good, but too complex.

Open BH ==> Ok, but no news in py2 growth.

Open PLI ==> Light and easy to handle, and I can confirm that I will use it in the future.

VU+Solo4K- VU+Solo2 -Octagon 8008- Dream 800-Sunray800SE SIM A8P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!