Multiboot flash image with Barry Allen for DM920

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,489 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• unfortunately I was not able, the barry allen application disappears when restarted,

I was wondering but isn't there another alternative to multiboot?

Multiboot flash image with Barry Allen for DM920

look at my screenshots, and what version of the gutamin feed I have installed.in the topic, find this version in which he has not disabled BA support yet, also disable auto-updating of the feed in his feed, this upper option should be turned off or red, depending on your skin in the image.

to this day, everything works fine for me because I turned off the feed update much earlier as glutamine started to freak out with its own feed and BA

I also increased the number of images that can be installed in the BA by editing 82 lines of the file ba.sh it is quite enough for 33 images on the usb flash 16 gig

• but besides barry allen there is nothing else that does multiboot

and so Barry Allen is a multi - upload ..what else do you need there?

try to install a clean image of the dream OS in the flash memory of the res and in the attachment the feed of gutamine where everything was still normal, try

• but besides barry allen there is nothing else that does multiboot

and so Barry Allen is a multi - upload ..what else do you need there?

try to install a clean image of the dream OS in the flash memory of the res and in the attachment the feed of gutamine where everything was still normal, try

unfortunately it doesn't work on the first reboot barry allen disappears

• unfortunately it doesn't work on the first reboot barry allen disappears

Maybe you made a mistake somewhere...After January 12, I will get another dm900 and check everything myself.. if you fail to achieve a positive result , I will try to install BA from the gutamin channel or just install BA from the installation package , and I will make a detailed step -by - step instruction with screenshots

Maybe you made a mistake somewhere...After January 12, I will get another dm900 and check everything myself.. if you fail to achieve a positive result , I will try to install BA from the gutamin channel or just install BA from the installation package , and I will make a detailed step -by - step instruction with screenshots

I have a dm 900 if you can you could send me your backup thanks

then I await detailed instruction thanks:thumbup:

• I tried as you told me in the instructions that they were deleted but it didn't work, never mind I'll make up my mind

I have checked this method repeatedly, everything is set to one two three without any problems, you just need to delete entries in two files in var/lib/dpkg/status and in status-old

I deleted my post because there are enough people licking glutamine's ass here, and this rabid glutamine can still do some meanness with installing the BA plugin,referring to copyright

• Hi,

hecha71 could you tell me please, how to reinstall BA on my DM920?

Few days ago my DM920 crashed and started booting only into Rescue Mode. After many restarts I desperately tried the "Online recovery" but it turned out to be a mistake as that definitely wiped BA from the flash and unfortunately that didn't help the box to start normally. So I lost all my BA multi-boot config. Finally I had to send my box to service repair. Today I got my box back and tried to reinstall everything, but I couldn't find BA on Gutemine's plugins list. I got back to this topic thinking that I do something wrong and I read that Gutemine removed BA from the list. :-(

Regards - McVik

Edited once, last by McVik ().

• Ok, I put the puzzles together ;-) and successfully did it myself. :-)

I uploaded to /tmp the same version of GF (2.8 r3.deb) that was working for me before the crash, and installed it from the shell. Then in the GF menu I turned off software autoupdate and turned on manual (local) installation from /tmp. Next I uploaded to /tmp the same version of BA (2.89.deb) that was working for me before the crash (it appeared on the GF list of plugins) and installed it from the GF menu. After restarting GUI, BA appeared in the plugin menu with my previous Images inside. :thumbup: After restarting the box, BA menu appeared again as it was before the crash and my default Image started after a few seconds. :-)

Thank you for the inspiration. ;-) :beer1:

Maybe it will help someone... :cool1:

• Thank you for the inspiration. ;-):beer1:

Maybe it will help someone... :cool1:

and now definitely remove the FG, because a few days ago I had the experience of getting a receiver with a red LED.The whole fault is that the gutamin channel has NOT been removed from the receiver, which is even worse when automatic updating is disabled.

I installed new plugins with commands from telnet

apt update
    dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb
    apt -f -y install

plugins were installed without errors ..but after the restart, I got a red LED and had to suffer while I restored the receiver -this is the pressed cursor button and turning on the receiver with the power toggle switch from behind , there were many attempts so far it was possible to enter the receiver into recovery mode

the conclusion is this-put the FG plug-ins from it that you are interested in, including BA-then delete the FG to the devil and use the receiver..

• the conclusion is this-put the FG plug-ins from it that you are interested in, including BA-then delete the FG to the devil and use the receiver..

It appeared that I can't completely remove GF because after doing that I got a green screen and now box reboots only to the Image in the flash. BA is not starting. So it looks like in my box BA works only when GF is installed. 🤔

Edited once, last by McVik ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!