Channels missing on tuner a

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 273 times. The last Post () by bodger2.

• Hallo. Have a strange problem with my duo2, i have quad lnb an diseq 4-1, when i search for channels on tuner a the box finds just 51 channels on 0.8west, but tuner b finds 532 channels, have tried with different diseq's but it does not help

• I dont know but perhaps the tuner that finds more channels is producing less noise and is cleaner so it is more sensitive. I thought it was the front end of the system that produced the noise , but perhaps the tuner reflects on the sensitivity of the sat box.Could you swap the tuners around and see if it works the same.

If you can it would be ineresting to see if the extra channels were a weaker signal.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!