CiPlusHelper Plugin

There are 74 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,593 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• And it's somehow strange for me I'm using russian CI+ module and russian card and this plugin not corectly working with my card and CI+ module...so I have to write? I'm writing to the author that he made the plugin incarrectly and it needs to be updated ... are you the author of this plugin? Author of this plugin makes updates to almost all images so can't he make an update for OpenBH plugin

• works without problems, tested on VU+ Solo4K and Solo2 with the Open BH openbh-5.3.011

with this plugin =====> enigma2-plugin-extensions-ci-plus-helper-openbh-openvix_5.x_all

:smiling face with sunglasses:

In that post it looks like you're talking about the old HD cam, not the black 4k one that is giving problems to us, am I wrong?

First of all, the old CAM, as you said, is the only one that does NOT need a plugin because it is recognised immediately... whereas WEcam and the other HDs need a plugin otherwise you will NOT have light here I show you the old one that does NOT need a plugin

Exactly, if you're not using the same CAM of whom is claiming the issue, probably it's working with your CAMs and not with the black one...

Yes I have it, VU+ Duo 4k SE, honestly is really good but not perfect when passing between the two cams, but I cannot address if the issue is related to the box or to the image or the cam. is a little bit OT here but I can give you more details if you need them.

• Exactly, if you're not using the same CAM of whom is claiming the issue, probably it's working with your CAMs and not with the black one...

Yes I have it, VU+ Duo 4k SE, honestly is really good but not perfect when passing between the two cams, but I cannot address if the issue is related to the box or to the image or the cam. is a little bit OT here but I can give you more details if you need them.

yes I confirm, it is a little slow, but also with other images I have already tested

but the important thing is that it is recognised

VU+Solo4K- VU+Solo2 -Octagon 8008- Dream 800-Sunray800SE SIM A8P

• ciplus helper for OpenBlackhole 5.3 image

I have some issues with this plugin with tivusat 4k cam, it often freeze and I have to restart the GUI to make it work again, when a recording starts and I change the channel to it to let the CAM to the recording channel, it plays for about 1s and then freeze and I have to restart the gui in this case too.

Anyone have experienced the same?

I am getting the same problem so I will upgrade to the 5.4 version

• gintarasarm and Zboard

Hi everybody, after thousands of tests with the different OE-A based images I found out which was the problem.

It is unbelievable but in my case it was related on the dimming option of the LCD screen, I had setup the screen to low down the illumination after 5seconds, after disabling this option everything is working really good.

I don't know why this should be related to the CAM management but it is, and I can reproduce the same on OBH, OpenATV, OpenVIX.

If someone could be so gentle to try the same or to tell to whom I could send this information, it would be nice to fix it.

• I am looking for the plugins ciplushelper-5.8-r2-all.ipk

• CiPlusHelper per openpli?

:rasta:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!