PurE2 v. 6.5 in AX HD 61

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 597 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• I am just starting with Pure2 on an AXHD61 box using multiboot but I am getting too many crashes. I am using a Sony Play TV DTT tuner for SAORVIEW and here is the first snag.

1. If I put box in standby and re-start I loose the DTT tuners but the epg still displays. The tuners have to be re-installed and this is by a hard re-boot at rear.

2. If I press epg box crashes and re-boots.

Here is a crash log. Image is version 6,5. I have 4 images in box. As I said brand new to this image. If this cannot be resolved then that's a bummer. I have used sony play tv for years I have 3 of them on solo2, duo2. and uno. Openvix, Openatv, Openpli and never a problem.

I may start from scratch and have just pure on box. Will await your reply.

Hmmm, it seems to me - and I am no coder, so don't take this too seriously - that you may have done more than just connect an iffy TV...

How many USB devices do you have plugged into the box? Which ones?

Do you have a USB hub connected, with at least 2 USB devices plugged into it? Could they be the same, by any chance?

How did you mount your devices? Autofs or static/permanent, by killing the Autofs/automount?

One of the added devices is a USB wireless keyboard?

Did you change the skin?

Which EPG plugin did you install?

How did you configure...??

On second though: terrajoe could you have a look at this log, please?

I don't have the box...

Which brings me to the next stage: PurE2 is sometimes way ahead of some other images, so some incompatibilities are possible... It may well be a good idea to start anew...

Reformatting and installing PurE2 in the 1st partition. No added devices... Configure it with Estuary only!

If all is well, then start adding your USB devices... Slowly, one at a time and test it, so if all is OK, then add another...

Let's see the logs then...

Good luck!

P.S. If the image is 6.5, then upload the logs in that thread, dedicated to v. 6.5, please... :)

just a little bit extra. Everything I did was if you like in auto mode, ie flash an image and follow instructions. I know how to download plugins, drivers, cams, skins, set up network, insall ipk files etc but not a lot more. I expect the software to detect the HDD its an SSD. The only USB is at the rear is the sony tuner, I tried to load a sky skin but no good .

epg would be crossepg, epgrefresh, epgimporter.

I don't have a wireless keyboard!! It came with openatv 6.3 in slot one. I flashed pure, vix and HDF, hdf is the most stable but still iffy.

I'll start from scratch and this is a new box to me as well. I missed the 6.5 thread!!

OK but!

Don't change the skin!

Follow the principles I put up.

Read the Stickies, they are very informative!

Device Manager is very important - see that thread first...

No CrossEPG - only EPG Importer!

SSD is cool not only for recording and timeshift but also for EPG, picons, plus FNC folders (Favs and Backup), then backup files, if you make them, flashing on the fly, downloading images, films, subtitles and so on...

What drivers do you normally install for the Play Tuner claihew

Pure2 struggles with Sky type skins, i dont use them myself

but seem to remember there being some optimised versions for pure2 on the feeds a while back ? (they not there now) gorski ??

I have no clue, sorry... I never use anything other than Estuary, these days...

Delfi has to deal with earthquakes all the time, so it is not easy for him to work as before....

Terra is also otherwise engaged, for understandable reasons....

Franc is struggling at the moment, with many much more important things in life...

When I can get through.... ;)

The drivers for the play tv is this one, dvb-usb-dbo700. As image is 6.5 i'll post on from now.

this if mu first try with Pure 2 and using an AXHD61, Not dowloanded any epg yet but will try importer. Estuary skin looks neat but new to me so need to play. CCcam238 is glicthy, stops starts, Works fine on duo2 with cccam230. I know this is arm chip my first box with ARM and I think its iffy. Whats the best cam to use??

I deleted all the partitions so only pure in slot 1. Here is some feedback.

1. When reflashing

When I erased images box crashed but it recovers quickly ie does not re-boot

2. After flashing pure was still in slot 3 so deleted it box crashed.

3. Updated online 176 packagaes very quick.

4. The sony tv tuner was still working this morning after being in standby, that'a a plus.

Here are the 2 logs.

I cant read logs ie not a clue but willing to learn.

Hope this helps

• OK, you have your own thread, as AZ HD 61 is a new beast that needs checking out, I guess...

For starters, we need to start from complete 0!!!

To redo it al from real scratch see this thread, please:

Flash your Zgemma H7x using RECOVERY and/or USB files

Different box, the same principle...

FYI, also this one: Flashing, backup and restore settings on Zgemma H9 series => the bit for multiboot boxes, Combo/Twin!

Use this image for starters: http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imag….php?dir=6.5/ax/Recovery/

Direct DL is here: ax61-PurE2-6.5-20200605_recovery_emmc.zip

Put it in a USB stick and do as described earlier...

=========================================

After that, please check out this one: Mounting devices/partitions in PurE2's Device Manager and which files to send where!

When you do that, then check this out: How to make our Estuary full HD skin do as you please...

Next should be this: Fabulous FNC plugins by Franc (for PurE2 users)!!!

Now you should have a well structured image on your box...

Let's take it from there....

EDIT: I forgot to mention CCcam - it's rubbish on HiSil...

Study this and you will be singing: OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• gorski

Added the Label Test Images
  • gorski

Added the Label General Support
  • gorski

Changed the title of the thread from “PurE v. 6.5 in AX HD 61” to “PurE2 v. 6.5 in AX HD 61”.
  • Cool!

Do as you read and it will pan out - hopefully there are no bad drivers in the mix...

Just be patient, don't cut corners, no shortcuts, be disciplined and hopefully your PurE2 will purr.... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!