sly card dead

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,998 times. The last Post () by jojo36.

• my *** card has been updating now for months with no problems i went away for the week-end and left my server on it had 28 entitlements all updated to the 21st july so all was working fine using omnikey reader but then my wife said that everything was off so when i got back and checked it out there was 12 entitlements that had disappeared so i rang them and they tried to update the card it wouldn,t update but my boxnation and racing uk channels are working fine its just all the sly uk channels that are off is this some sort of attack and has it happened to anyone else

• have you tried the card in the original box jojo36 ? THe 5ky box ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yes i did it try that aswel i also rang them up using the *** box still no joy i think this was some sort of attack or the card just went faulty but i,ve had the card now for a long time and its the white card

• i even tried the card in another *** box to see if it would open up any channels as i know it won,t open sports or movies but nothing opens

• i doubt its an attack dude - your using oscam ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i even did the software update on the sly receiver to see if it would update the entitlements but the card entitlements jyst stay the same i don,t know what happened to it i think its been fried someway

• is there a brown mark on the white "5ky" side ! roughly where the chip is ! That's an indication of it getting fried - or overclocked perhaps ?

• no signs of any burning in any way card looks fine its really strange how boxnation racing uk and setanta channels will work as they are not part of *** package so the card i think now must be ok or nothing would work on it at all just no sly channels only free ones it something for people to be aware off i wait to see if this has happened to anyone else it looks like having to get a new card from them

• can you just leave it in the original box for 24hrs or use the wake up method ! When did you speak with the call center jojo36

• ok mate ¬ when did you speak with the call center ?

• as soon as a new card is ordered existing and old ones are deactivated ! That could explain why the 5ky entitlements are down !

• no as i said the entitlements were there before i went away then the card for some reason lost them then they tried to reactivate the card and it would not clear the channels

• hi,
    i had last week the same problem.
    all entitlemants were ok up to 23.july
    then a lot of entitlements disappeared just like this.
    by the way i run the card on oscam, with no overclocking at all.
    the card went into the original ***box and no channels at all except f1 and ***1 and some of these channels.
    called *** to ask whats wrong.
    they said nothing is wrong, and they will send me a reactivation.
    20 min later everything was fine again.
    so worrying a bit why this?
    but let me tell u, exactly this happened before allready when the card was running in the ***box as it suppose to, and we had to call *** to reactivate it.
    so i think this was just a electronic error, not to worry.
    nothing is perfect, not even their original box card system.
    hopefully
    any comments?
    thanks
    el pirate

maybe the heat here in spain?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!