Auto-roll: Can anyone help me please?

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,351 times. The last Post () by boot_sectorz2.

• Hello I was wondering if anyone can take a look at my config and suggest why my keys don't appear to be automatically updating.

I have looked at many guides and configs now and none of them seem to do anything.... I must be missing something.

I have reverted my settings to what I think are the current up-to-date options.

oscam-1.20_svn-r11581-798

oscam.conf

oscam.user

Code
    # oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20_svn SVN r11546-798
    # Read more: http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam/trunk/Distribution/doc/txt/oscam.user.txt

[account]
    user                          = tvheadend
    pwd                           = ****
    monlevel                      = 4
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1
    max_connections               = 99

oscam.server

My current key file is the latest (04-11-2020) from Informed

I don't know if there is anything specific I need to change in TVHeadend... I have the CW Mode set to standard/auto

Can anyone see anything that is wrong in my setup?

Should the OSCAM live log tell me if its trying to calculate the key? It doesn't appear to be doing anything other than reporting not found.

Thanks,

Chris

EDIT: After clicking on the "2" in the live log, it looks like its trying to do something?

• Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry, yes I already have `stream_relay_enabled = 0` ... I forgot to add it back while I was testing.

I'm not sure how or why, but it just started working!

I recompiled oscam and used the file VangelisGi linked. Not sure which was the fix.

Can you explain the difference between the universal hash and the other one?

• Well well, the Universal hash use a different caid for each channel,

the Unicode hash use the same mux caid for all channels (for smaller file size) ,

for unknown reason to me the last 2-3 months on Unicode hash mode doesn't works the AU

So, the Universal hash softcam.key solves your problem.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Ah right well that explains why I have been having no success then.

It seems to take 3-5 mins to calculate the keys, which from what I have read seems about right?

Is there anyway to tell if its working by checking the live log vs not working?

Thanks

• Code
    2020/11/14 19:24:01 57F5E8FB r      (emu) csaUsed: 0, xorMode: 0, ecmSrvid: 044C, hashModeCw: 0, modeCW: 0
    2020/11/14 19:24:01 57F5E8FB r      (emu) channel hash: 00000000, group id: 0000
    2020/11/14 19:24:01 57F5E8FB r      (emu) Key not found or invalid: P ****044C 00

the live log always telling the truth.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Right OK but does it mean it is working out the key or does it mean that it is not?

This is what I have now trying to do AFN sports on 9.0E. It has been going for much longer than the discovery channels and bet fred on 4.9E

• Code
    2020/11/20 02:21:17 778720A0 r      (emu) channel hash: 00000000, group id: 0000

you was use the unicode hash softcam file and the live log tells why dont works the au,

the afns does not works cuz they change the emm keys every hour ... i think...:head banger:

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• So, the only solution is to go buy one of those 100-dollars shitty (xcuse my French) Chinese boxes ?

Still no solution for a user with x64 Linux (full PC) receiver?

Unreal :S

• I had no idea. I thought powervu was easy to beat.

I assume a lot of the stuff in that softcam.key file doesn't work then? Do you not think it might be worth commenting out or removing the dead channels to stop any confusion?

• Official Post

It is not some voodoo magic.

The softcam.key files are maintained by those that know how to find the keys, in various ways, im not going to get into as that is whole different discussion and google is your friend if you really want to find out more

We can "autorol" keys if we have valid EMM keys (look in the .key file) and the broadcaster sends updates, and we are active on the channel at that eaxct same time, some only send updates at specific times and that may only be once a day/week ;/ month

As for the "special settings " read the the wiki for the EMU patch !!

https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-patched/wiki

• Do you have afn working?

There are emms and keys in that file I was linked and I am using.

So it could just be a case of waiting for whenever it is they send the update... assuming the keys I have are even good.

My setup is a motor setup, so I cant just leave it tuned as it will stop me watching other stuff. I have left it for a couple hours with no luck though.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!