Tuner issue

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 562 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Hi Emo

I am afraid that is cloned one.

Anything do with that?

I used to have an openatv version on it and worked but any of the new firmware will have this option deactivate

• master G

Added the Label Tuner Support
  • Great, at least this one has got the tuner but unfortunately for whatever reason keeps crashing .I will loaded again and delete some features which I believe is causing this.

If any advise, please fell free.

• Hi Emo,

Cant this sim be reprogrammed? Which firmware do u know that will be working on this clone device?

Yes, the Japhar Sim is compatible with all boxes below, so you can tranform it for any box on the list below,

- DM600pvr

- DM800HDpvr

- DM800HDse V1

- DM800HDse V2

- DM500HD

- DM8000HD

- DM520HD

- DM525HD

- DM900UHD

And you have continuous support, and fully stable and working images (that doesnt crash or are just using the very old drivers of the dead Sim 2.30).

Emo

• DM52xHD : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200924 GSt 1.17.0.1 (v6)

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dm520_Japhar_v6_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200924.rootfs.tar.xz

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, September 24th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Japhar Sim Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Japhar DM52xHD :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/gNpTXCKT#Lrwq1vH-R09SCd-AYjRMMuwiNq4ok9Fy2UZEZU-RMmU

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!