VU+ Solo Remote Turning TV On And Off

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,580 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hiya,

Upgraded my Solo+ with new VIX image today and now when I turn the box on it also controls the TV on/off which is annoying. Also the picture is bigger than the TV and so alot of the menu listings aren't shown in full. I've had a play around with both the box remote and TV remote but I ain't getting nowhere. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

dasduffer

• Using Blackhole 1.7.4 and i'm getting the same problem did menu>setup>system> but could not find HDMI CEC is it somewhere different on the Blackhole image.

Cheers

• fatlad ... you really should read up more ,especially as you are one of the more,dare I say; "veterans" around here( oct 2010)!!!
    Start using the searchbar and you will find posts like this one http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…u-solo-stand-problem.html

In BH ,press GREEN for green panel then go down along the plugins ,prob the last one and you wil see this:

then you have the option yes/no, if you leave yes ,then you get this :

Remember to save your settings ,,,

• Using Blackhole 1.7.4 and i'm getting the same problem did menu>setup>system> but could not find HDMI CEC is it somewhere different on the Blackhole image.

Cheers

as the OP's question was with regard to ViX i tailored my answer towards that image, otherwise i would have stated what image it was for.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Although the origianl post regards VIX image and post#3 is for BH , I will leave them together as they are both the same question and have both been answered.
    But please use the searchbar as that´s what it is there for and is very useful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!