Free IPTV for spark7162 and All basics needs

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,601 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• :morning:Bro Amed Gayze:don-t_mention: im new here im using only internet not dish i want to know wich image best for internet mean IPTV WebTv Youtube etc run fast and :spit:help me how i run free iptv server wich plugin i requierd to run All settings wich nessery to run iptv webtv youtube :welcome41: want to clean unnessory data on spark system becuse i install lot of updates unessery plugin mean full of junk :crying::shake:

• "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• :morning:Bro Amed Gayze:don-t_mention: im new here im using only internet not dish i want to know wich image best for internet mean IPTV WebTv Youtube etc run fast and :spit:help me how i run free iptv server wich plugin i requierd to run All settings wich nessery to run iptv webtv youtube :welcome41: want to clean unnessory data on spark system becuse i install lot of updates unessery plugin mean full of junk :crying::shake:

With all due respect for the point of view of our dear friend gorski

This is the my opinion of the subject
    Channels iptv need a fast net, a powerful processor, large RAMs, and some updates to the system such as a file ffmpeg &

plugin serviceapp....etc Without the above, do not wait for the channels to work Well and Spark devices do not have the required hardware, even modern devices do not work on the channels with distinction, unless it is through a paid subscription, and therefore there are modern devices dedicated to this type of channel

• With all due respect to our colleague Ahmed, I will repeat my findings (provided you follow my tutorials for it all):

-Sat TV is fine!

-IPTV via Ciefp's channel list works fine when Exteplayer3 is chosen in ServiceApp.

-Most FNC (and similar plugins) are working fine... (when you install a few of those you also get Media Player 2, FFmpeg, ServiceApp, SubSupport, specially made for PurE2!)

-Playback from NAS on home network is great!

-Image quality is fabulous!

Oldie but goldie...

TESTED!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• All fine in Alien2! As good as it could be, of course... I just dusted it off and started from zero....

Flashed the latest image of 27th Nov 2020

989625.jpg

4181c757abc7cf21789f1e7a3.jpg

Partition your good quality, compatible USB stick with 2 x EXT4 formatted partitions.

Flash Expander was first, choose the first, smaller partition for it to "expand your flash" to it...

f1714198a74583ea8.jpg

So, /media/usr folder will then live on the first partition (by using Flash Expander)...

576e637.jpg

I did 1/2GB SWAP with "SWAP Manager 2" from Plugins > System Plugins... Alien simply doesn't have enough RAM!!!

6f1c6d2fdfb5f.jpg

Then, one can download and install whatever one wants...

-large channels list by Ciefp

-OSCam Emu, SoftCam Key downloader

-FNC plugins

-they also bring along FFmpeg, MediaPlayer2, ServiceApp and SubSupport - specially done for PurE2

-some other plugins done (DB Explorer, YouTube, SnackBar etc.) - some from our feed:

0a50d29785ad436dd4d8a.jpg

After installation one must configure all of those plugins properly, especially the FNC plugins...

bc2ad99.jpg

Not only those but EPG, picons, subtitles, FNC backup and favourites etc. - they all should be directed to your USB stick, i.e. the /media/hdd part, in my configuration...

9bb8b93c1.jpg

One can even configure the extra buttons, like FF and RW for VOD - here (using SnackBar plugin):

fb7684a5b170fb8d3d.jpg

STi7162 is, of course, slow, like old ladies are - but steady and fabulous picture quality (clarity comes with age!!!)!!! :cool1:

One must be patient to set it up properly, which takes time and good nerves, as it must restart many times...

And each restart lasts a bit - you have been warned.... Go make yourself a drink or summat... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Bro Thanks plz give me your backup im very week in english not fully undustand your points any way thanks thanks God bless u and Also my Bro Ahmed gayze:thumbup:

• No backups from me, sorry....

Use online translator. I write carefully, precisely and grammatically correctly, most of the time.

Invest and learn and you will enjoy it more and deeply so!

• SAJID07

Go to this section, you will find many backup that suit your device, choose what you like, and there is also a backup for pure2

Double click on the following link

Spark STI 7162 Images

• i install purE2 6.5 but im using wifi usb for internet and its not working saguest me a good image for said purpose above in my post

• Review my post at the following link, which can help you in solving your problem

Most Drivers Wireless & kernel-module enigma2 system in Spark devices extension ipk

• im downlaoded driver from your post thank you bro jazak Allah i need some more help i want to connect my laptop win10 throught dcc v2.96 wich settings i do in pc and stb i try to connect but fale im usining cable without internet connect to stb and laptop what next proceedure to connect thanks advance for helping God bless you thanks youv:hello

• Basics of Enigma2: The world's first pretty comprehensive E2 tutorial and its predecessor...

PurE2 general setup: PurE2 General Setup

PurE2 section (read the top posts!): PurE2 Image Team

Follow these steps: PurE2 General Setup

Good luck!

• can you pleas tell me what is swap manger how its work i tried it but not know for what this use it is use to extend the memory of system stb if yes then why my stb memory increase as i install plugin :good.night::don-t_mention:

• 1) SWAP file, in this case (as opposed to SWAP partition) in Linux is an addition to your machine's RAM. Since RAM is rather limited in old machine's, we need an additional RAM in the form of SWAP.

Your STB's RAM will not increase if you just install the plugin.

You must start the SWAP Manager 2 plugin and activate it by creating a SWAP file (at least 256MB) using

-green button, after which

-it will ask you where you want it created (choose your USB memory stick or HDD/SSD you have plugged into your machine)

-how big you want it to be (as mentioned 256mB or maybe 512MB?)

-confirm and

-be patient while it is working
    -when finished, make it 'autoloading' at E2 restart by pressing the yellow button,

-restart E2.

2) KiddaC and Lululla write plugins for IPTV part, mostly.

2a) Also, one can use Stalker E2 plugin in some cases (not all machines have it).

Alien 1/2 and clones/OEM machines do not have Stalker! So, you would need to use of of special plugins by the authors I just mentioned. But I do not know if and how well they would work in the old lady, sorry...

3) Because I am not using IPTV services, other than in:

-Ciefp's channel list, at the bottom of Favourites list (blue button, when in channel list, which btw one can add to) or

-E2iPlayer (in some sections of the plugin - but I stopped using it some time ago) or

-Kodi (not sure of "Light Kodi"), for instance "Live TV Kodi Serbia" plugin from within Kodi.

Kodi does not exist for old machines, as it is rather demanding and they can't do it, HW-wise!

Hence "Lite Kodi" was written. But I do not use it, so I can't help with that, sorry. Maybe it does work in Alien1/2?

E2iPlayer certainly does work in Alien2 but I advise you to use the one from our repository and not to update E2iPlayer from within itself - but only from PurE2 SW update, which is safe, which I explained in some detail both in PurE2 section, as well as in E2iPlayer thread!

A note: in other words, other than various, usually illegal, "IPTV providers" one can find cheaply around the net, you can also find IPTV channels in those 3 instance I just mentioned (not sure about "Lite Kodi but OK, the principle is there).

4) But I do not see the point of it all, if one has a satellite dish/system, as this is way superior in terms of quality and it is not heavily dependent on net servers, how many users are on an IPTV service and so on....

P.S. Please, do not PM me - this is why we have the forum! All your questions should be put here... ;)

• I repeat, for details look here (and in PurE2 section, generally):

Alien1/2 or STi 7111/7162 PurE2 flashing and setup procedure...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!