OpenATV 6.4 - can't download plugins

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,766 times. The last Post () by Carlinux.

• Hello,

I am trying to setup the last OpenATV 6.4 on my Vu+ Solo. The problem is that after flashing the image I can't download plugins. I followed this guide: OpenATV SoftCam Feed

I connected via telnet and the ouput of the command "wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash" was "SoftCAM Feed Universal (secret feed) succesfully installed ..."

The I rebooted my Vu+ but I still can't download plugins.

I also tryed to install some ipk via blue button but every pugin copied in /tmp/* (with 775) was not installaed.

Where am I wrong? May be that plugins really are not available in these deays?

Thanks.

Edited once, last by Carlinux ().

• W@Rp

Approved the thread.
  • In my image the right subdirectory is /var/volatile/tmp so I used

opkg install /var/volatile/tmp/*.ipk

In the past days I already tryed to install softcam-feed-universal_7.0-r0_all but without "AREADELTASAT" and I tryed using the 4.5-r0 too, but without success.

Installing via blue button the result message is "Done! - 0 packages installed, upgraded or removed packages (with 0 errors)".

Installing via opkg there isn't an outing message, but after rebooting I still can't see plugins.

BTW yesterday I tryied to install OpnPLI 8.0 and in such case the plugins (languages, usb drivers, cams) are available after installation.

Today I will install OpenATV 6.3 only to see if all the ipk I tryed are compatible with this version only. In such case may be the iinternal structure of 6.4 could be changed from 6.3

Edited once, last by Carlinux ().

• I am tryng to find the Download plugins list like in all the others OE images. What I need is language, cccam and Afatech 9035 USB tuner driver.

Version OpenATV openatv-6.4-vusolo-20210102_usb.zip and previous openatv-6.4-vusolo-20201231_usb.zip

Sorry, I can't post result because I've already installed OpenPLI 8.0. As written above:

Installing via blue button the result message is "Done! - 0 packages installed, upgraded or removed packages (with 0 errors)".

Installing via opkg there isn't an outing message, but after rebooting I still can't see plugins.

• The problem is in the first row of the first post: after flashing OpenATV 6.4 it's not possible to download/install anything.

Pushing [green][green] OpenATV try to connect to repository but after about 40 seconds the screen "Download Plugins" remain empty. The out message on the right of the screen is that server may be in maintenance.

Trying to install ipk both via [blue] and "opkg install /var/volatile/tmp/*.ipk" plugins can not be installed.

BTW I have the same problem installing OpenBH 4.4 and this make me think to a repo problem.

Flashing OpenATV 6.3 everithing goes well and I can install language, cams, drivers.

Flashing OpenPLI 8.0 everithing goes well and I can install language, cams, drivers. But in this case I think they have its own repository.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!