Can`t get CCcam to work on Dream-Elite 7.1 Dreambox DM900 4K

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,665 times. The last Post () by beetle81.

• Unfortunately I also gave up after 3 hours of trying.

This is not the first time I install a cccam and I have never had any problems but I just can't get it to work with this image. I installed the DE-extra plugin, installed the softcam and the softcam manager. Copied the CCcam.cfg file to / etc and then, as suggested created (after a clean new install) the path /var/etc/CCcam.cfg. No cam works, not even the Oscam.

Obviously I have repeatedly restarted the decoder during all phases.

Oddly, with the image I was using ie DreamOS + GP4., No kind of problem.

Really a shame to have waited so long and then have to give up.

P.S. Dreambox DM900UHD

• If you have installed dream-elite-extra then just do a software update and reboot the dreambox tp have the latest packages.
    After reboot just go into Dream-Elite Extensions Management and download Softcam Manager, Cccam and Cccam Configuration
    After installing do a reboot and then just put your line in the config file (which is in folder /var/etc/Cccam.cfg) and then go to the Softcam Manager and start Cccam with green button

I do not really know what you are doing or not and even not knowing which dreambox you have.
    But i do not agree with your statement. Here on my dream boxes is working all very well

And many other users since 2 weeks even had not these problems ;)

But you are free to choose and wish you a good time with Gemini
    No Problem :)

• Imagine if I don't want to go back to my dear old Dream-Elite.

I went through all the steps you described, including the software update which found nothing.

My decoder is a DM900UHD and if I'm using the Gemini it's only because I was orphaned by the Dream Elite. I will try again

• I just installed a new clean image.

I have followed, step by step, all your instructions.

There is no CCcam.cfg file in the / var / etc / folder to edit.

I copy the CCcam.cfg file I had previously saved and paste it in the etc folder, I restart the decoder and always black screen ECM / pid N / A

EDIT:

I have now performed the same procedure to install the oscam and also for this softcam the "config" folder in which to insert or edit the files is not generated

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support
  • Did you have installed the Ccam Configuration also ?
    Not only the Cam itself

Did you installed also the OSCam configuration ?
    Not only the cam itself

Configurations is available in Dream-Elite Extensions Management - Dream-Elite Softcam Configuration

• Official Post

Cccam.cfg should be in the /etc/ folder

In Dream-Elite it is /var/etc/

Yes you just hade to make it harder by changing the long known standard location for Cccam config location

But i stand corrected so look away from my previuos answer and follow instructions from satinfo :)

• I managed to solve. As nehaxak said in another thread we are prisoners of our habits and have managed to find the right paths. Copied all my data and I finally found the light. I sincerely thank everyone for their patience and I wish you every possible good.

Thank you

• I managed to solve. As nehaxak said in another thread we are prisoners of our habits and have managed to find the right paths. Copied all my data and I finally found the light. I sincerely thank everyone for their patience and I wish you every possible good.

Thank you

thank you for telling us you fixed it

but what are the right paths ?

shed a light

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 2 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Oscam configs are in /var/etc/tuxbox/config

/var/tuxbox/config I will correct you-without etc, the path of the osсam config, but you can write your path in the emulator in the configuration when running the script, where it is convenient for you, or you are used to going to lib/systemd /system/.... and then we look for it using emu-oscam-11xx. services or emu-wicardd-1.19.service. maintenance and modify it for ourselves, after we save the changes, after restarting the receiver

• Tell me why it must be all every time modified ?
    The Emu Creator Team has done such a good job
    Why not only downloading soft cams and configuration from their feed ?
    Why you want it to make it harder as an easy way is present ?

Other path was chosen on purpose because it leads to misconfiguration with other Panels or Softcam Plugin Developer or whatever

• I can´t get any softcam working on my DM920 with Dream Elite 7.1 installed.

Installed new Dream-Elite-Extra / software update and reboot / installed oscam - oscam config - softcam manager.

But not working. Everything works with NewNigma2 and OpenPli.

I have done a clean install of Dream Elite

Dream-Elite Firmware based on DreamOS

Dream-Elite Supported Models ~ Dreambox Two, Dreambox One, Dm920 4K, DM900 4K, DM525 HD mini, DM525 HD, DM520 HD, DM820 HD and DM7080 HD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!