Dream-Elite Extra for Dream-Elite Image 7.1 with Dream-Elite Panel for DM ONE / DM TWO

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,447 times. The last Post () by satjoker.

• satinfo added a new file:

• Hello all, Has anyone tested this, I am using the Dream-Elite Image 7.1

with the DExtra on this page on a dreamtwo and I can not get any cams working.

I am not a complete idiot know where the config files go, and have installed

softcam manager and I can see the cams and have started the cams one at a time

and tested, nothing is clearing.

Has anyone else had trouble getting a cam working that could help please. , Thanks.

• Hello mate, I downloaded all the configs within the feed, the only config that would not download

was ncam. I have started from scratch a few times and installed the image again and tried again and again.

I spent at least 7 hours on this.

I have had about 5 dreamboxes over the years and never had a problem, have been around since d2mac.

I am really struggling with this feed.

• Yes try it and give feedback
    And if there is no config folder present will say that you have not downloaded the oscam config from feed ;)
    Because if you have downloaded the configs from feed it will automatically create this folder and put standard configs inside.

If you want to use your configs then Just create the folder and put your configs inside

• No its no good without the config folder with the config files in it, blank screen and freeserver app

gives an error, no such file or directory.

the config folder with the config files in it needs to be in tuxbox. or for cccam if one becomes available

needs to be in etc.

I am still having no luck at all with this dreamtwo and the feed in the 1st post with Dream Elite 7.1

Thanks for trying to help.

• I am talking about Softcam Manager from dream-elite extra feed and also softcams with configs from this feed
    And the patch to this soft cam from this feed is like i have written

If you use other plugins like free server app to get started your softcam i can not talk because not use it and therefore not sure where the configs have to be placed

• All the cams and there configs are all in there default locations

after install. and they are the ones from the feed and not ones I already had.

I did manually edit them adding a severs without using freeserver app

and its still the same.

I did find more configs as you said in /var/tuxbox/config I manually added

a server to them as well, and still no luck.

• Right now checked
    All softcam i can download from dream-elite-extra feed
    All configs i can download from the dream-elite soft cam feed and are in the folder /var/tuxbox/config/
    In softcam manager i can see all downloaded softcams and i can start and stop there with my RCU

• I have exactly the same on mine, I can see all cams , start and stop and auto start cam.

I am in the middle of installing the Dream Elite 7.1 image again and starting again, 9th time lucky lol.

Thanks mate you have been helpful, will let you know how I get on.

• I have exactly the same on mine, I can see all cams , start and stop and auto start cam.

I am in the middle of installing the Dream Elite 7.1 image again and starting again, 9th time lucky lol.

Thanks mate you have been helpful, will let you know how I get on.

Hey dan20701 - You realized that /etc/tuxbox/config (in all other Images i used yet) is not the same like /var/tuxbox/config ? I need some time too, but now everything works fine :party-time:

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!