newbie asks where and how should i put my cline on my gigablue se

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,733 times. The last Post () by warhead1999.

• this is the image i have at the moment

GB800 SE HDF Team Image v.4 Based on the Team RED Images from 17.02.2012

i have cline ,how can i insert it in the decoder

• Official Post

Get CCcam.cfg from HERE - CCcam.cfg file for newbies.

Open the CCcam.cfg with an editor like notepad ++.

Place your c line inside and save.

FTP the CCcam.cfg to /var/etc with aN FTP tool like DCC or VuCC.

If CCcam is installed and active your c line should start to clear channels.

http://linuxsat-support.com/gi…e-gigablue-se-800-hd.html

• that cccam.cfg is all full text that can't i am not understanding anything of it,i was used to the cccam.cfg or openboxes and gm9080 that had just a simple cline in them . . . if will create a cccam.cfg with just the cline in it and put it inside of var/etc would not be enough? , as the cccam.cfg you linked me to is like reading chinese for me

• Delete everything thats in the CCcam.cfg if you prefer, if you are only a client then you dont need any of the info thats there.

i transfered it using filezilla to the directory you told,nothing is working,any idea ?

• forgot to ask ,from where to check if cccam is intalled in and active from that image ?if i change image do you believe i will have better chances to get this to work . . . i also wanted to precise that i listened to webradio plugin,so i am 100% sure that internet via lan is working

• Official Post

Follow this guide HERE - Extra URL Uploader.

Double press RED button this should bring up the downloads menu and you should see extra.url or something like it goto it and install CCCam 2.2.1.
    Press exit to take you back to prevous screen and set softcam to cccam 2.2.1 and hit OK.

All the steps you should be following are in the link i have already posted, http://linuxsat-support.com/gi…e-gigablue-se-800-hd.html.

• i just realized there is something under hdf toolbox called " softcam cardserver manager" by default selected softcam: cccam2.3 and select cardserver:cccam2.3 as well ,results nothing is working either

i am starting to hate this box and this enigma2 ,what is it all that great about it that people speak about in forums all around the net ??in the time i am spending on it i would have got working my cline at least on 20 openboxes !! really what is so great about those linux boxes ?? please i need help,should i change image ?

• mate... read that guide master g is giving you very slowly, take your time and you'll find ALL the questions your asking the answers are in the guide

how to load image
    how install ccam
    how and where to put config.cfg file
    AND how to activate cccam

so there should be no need for the above questions

• that guide or the other wont explain a thing regarding how to start Extra URL Uploader ,i just placed the extra.url file in var how its says via ftp but did not see any extra plugins after restarting ,
    and regarding this other guide http://linuxsat-support.com/gi…gigablue-hd-800-solo.html
    there is nothing of the menus that describes in the gigablue 800 se . . . so i a don't know of what its talking about,maybe another receiver but not the gb 800 se

now its working because i gave permission to cccam.cfg and renamed it to CCcam.cfg but did not see that written anywhere here . . . maybe it was an obvious thing that everyone knows but that i was aware of

i am not understanding in this moment one thing . . . i have 2 routers of different brands i connected the box to both via lan,but they will not display or show the ip of the box or
    show that is actually connceted , just like if it is invisible . . . .i need box ip to ftp it withuout having to input ip's manually then changing back from manual ip to dhp and plug and unplug lan cables from pc to router
    any ideas ? is it normal that the routers will see my ps3,pc,wifi phones ,and everything except the box ??

• When these boxes are sold, they are sold as being suitable for those who have some linux/telnet/ftp and networking knowledge. If you haven't then you need to do a little bit of reading. If you are not willing to slow down a bit and get your foundation knowledge boxed off, then you will get frustrated. If you try to exercise before warming up, then you will injure yourself...

Once you are there with this box, then you will like it alot - I have a gigablue - never had an issue with it really.

If you don't want to spend the time learning then you might be better going back to the closed source receivers.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!