OpenZeta Universal SKIN - oZeta ATV - oZeta PLi - oZeta SPA - oZeta Egami

There are 211 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 40,969 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• at the top of topic

20230307 OPTIONS 2

ATTACHED TO THIS TOPIC

-you must first update the ozeta skin from the zsetup plugin to today's date, and then you can insert these new Backdrop options, it's just an example of the multiple functions of this skin

- or download options from zsetup menu

• Hi, someone cant tell me how can i fix it?

this happened when i install last version or autoupdate.

OpenPLi Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=jue mar 9 20:44:04 2023

compiledate=Feb 26 2023

skin=oZeta-FHD/skin.xml

sourcedate=2023-02-22

branch=release-8.3

rev=428face

component=Enigma2

stbmodel=duo4kse

stbmodel=dm8000

kernelcmdline=root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rootfstype=ext4 rootflags=data=journal rootwait rw coherent_pool=2M vmalloc=622m bmem=630m@394m bmem=383m@1665m bmem=443m@2625m

nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:

imageissue=openpli 8.3-release %h

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/zPosterX.py", line 477, in showPoster

self.instance.setPixmap(loadJPG(pstrNm))

TypeError: in method 'loadJPG', argument 2 of type 'char const *'

[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method zPosterX.showPoster of <Components.Renderer.zPosterX.zPosterX object at 0xb102adb0>>,()) failed)

dmesg

<4>[ 500.862412] [VID]: VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0

<4>[ 500.866566] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 1 0

<4>[ 500.870892] [VID]: VIDEO_PLAY 1 2 0

<4>[ 500.879756] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 1 1

<4>[ 500.883614] [VID]: VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER 1 1 0

<4>[ 501.050646] [VID]: VIDEO_STOP 0 1

<4>[ 501.054960] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 0 0

<4>[ 503.680154] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MUTE 0

<4>[ 503.684739] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -770376048

<4>[ 503.689205] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0

<4>[ 503.694482] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70

<4>[ 503.701554] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70

<4>[ 509.540468] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -770376048

<4>[ 509.544944] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0

<4>[ 509.550020] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70

<4>[ 509.557008] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70

• remove from telnet and install only plugin zsetup 2.1a

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-ozeta-setup
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-ozeta
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-ozeta-options

install only zsetup plugin and reboot

from plugin installa ozeta skin

• Lululla

Thanks for your great work and your nice skin, just few comments for further improvements,

1. Yesterday, installed openatv 7.3, clean setup, install the skin from ozeta 2.1 , still facing same issue, no poster appear in channel list (temp channel list long), I thing the way you made (team.xml) causing this issue, I don't know?

2. The Z icone in the upper left side cover the title of the windows, examples plugin brawser, you will find the letters disappeared below Z image in the left corner, please have a look on it.

3. Still Arabic language posters is not supported probably, please support Arabic in zPosterx, I would like to support all languages but Arabic language is important for all Arabic countries.

4. I did a minor change in zPosterx, by increasing the number of days from 3 days to 30 days and it working perfectly, which leads me to suggest, is it possible to merge poster download location between xtraevent and xposter?

5. Is it possible to add fps in info bar? To help skin users to adjust subtitles files with the current event? This feature already there in matrix openatv but I don't know how to add it.

6. Is it possible to add support for xtraevent poster to be on/off beside posterx based on user settings?

7. Is it possible to adjust zposterx, to perform background poster download for event 24 hrs in advance? I saw some code lines about this but it is not working properly as should be.

Thanks

• from the way you write it seems that you are already prepared, so why don't you do it.. Too many points and too many things at once.

I install from zsetup with clean image

I download the skin, then download the options and restart.

No problem with posters

I put the background download only for the Italian DTT bouquet.

I have greatly speeded up this function

You ask me to share with xtraposter download, but this is not based on xtraevnt/ plugin, otherwise I would have mentioned it, even though the components are derived from its creator

Fsp I don't know what it is, I'm not a skinner, the skinner and MMARK , I help do some tests and get by a little bit with the development of those few plugins I've made.

2. The Z icons in the upper left side cover the title of the windows, examples plugin brawser, you will find the letters disappeared below Z image in the left corner, please have a look on it.

Maybe if you show me some photos we can figure out what can be improved, but one step at a time.

It's not a job for me. This is a basic skin that Teams use and fits their images.

keep in mind that if you leave it on autoupdate = ON it will update only the plugin

If you press ok, you will have the latest download of the skin with the latest fixes. ditto for the options
    Remember:

this skin came out before ATV 7.3

and "maybe" only with the last update of a few days ago, it should be fine

1. Yesterday, installed openatv 7.3, clean setup, install the skin from ozeta 2.1 , still facing same issue, no poster appear in channel list (temp channel list long), I thing the way you made (team.xml) causing this issue , I don't know?

Team.xml ' the "include" file in the skin.xml: it means that during installation the information will go into this file based on the image you have, so it has nothing to do with what you say

4. I did a minor change in zPosterx, by increasing the number of days from 3 days to 30 days and it working perfectly, which leads me to suggest, is it possible to merge poster download location between xtraevent and xposter?

5. Is it possible to add fps in info bar? To help skin users to adjust subtitles files with the current event? This feature already there in matrix openatv but I don't know how to add it.

I think I already answered above

7. Is it possible to adjust zposterx, to perform background poster download for event 24 hrs in advance? I saw some code lines about this but it is not working properly as it should be.

If you have improvements to apply, you can always pm me, I'll try to apply them

While for the Arabic language, well, we should talk about this too, as the local language takes it from the image

So I don't know if then on TMDB/OMDB servers etc etc. is translated correctly.

You can try this yourself

thank you so much for this feedback.. see you soon

Regards

• Appreciate Lululla your prompt response, forgive me for my previous long comments it was just thoughts to share with you.

Unfortunately I am not developer or even coding editor, I am just I user for your nice skin,

fps mean frame per second, it it is useful if you know it to adjust the subtitle file rate using subssupport plugin.

Finally I am not pushing to do anything, consider my comment as you mentioned (feedback no more) if you like to consider it as suggest in your future update.

I will share with you some Pic plus some files to review changes made.

Again great work and thanks for your time and support

• as I was saying, widgets can be added, there are options, or everyone can get their own screen by following that "panel" system they are using on atvs now, mmark was the proponent if you allow me.

So you can add converters and renderers as you like, but I hope you won't put 50 posters in the channellist like I see in other skins, it would be stealing resources from the box image

all suggestions are welcome, just think that a few days ago I discovered a bug in this skin that didn't raise eventview on some boxes: it was just a matter of putting the "includes" in skin.xml in a specific order

unfortunately sometimes it seems like who knows what serious it is but then you get to the finish line anyway. but i hope you like it.

Regards ;)

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!