how do i enter a cline on a openbox s16?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,023 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• lo trying to do the above with no luck

done a few s9/10/11/12 without a problem but this has got me slighty stumped

t.i.a for any advice

best wishes

• Have you tried both uploading/manage from USB? and/or using the UI in the Menu (I think it will be Cams or Network settings) and creating a c Line that way?

Just a thought?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• no cannot find menu in network for cccam.cfg setup

on the s9\10/11/12 sometimes you have to enter a 4 digit number to access the menu, no?

any idea if there is a code for the s16

many thanks

• it does not matter what version of firmware you are using there is no way you can put a cline on the s16's it is a firmware thing i posted the latest s16_CHN_2.4 that does not support the client only thing this is good for is a server.

• If you go to Tools - information - press 66666 on remote and something opens up but doesn't help with any newcamd or cccam. how do I download any of the new firmwares for the s16 please? somebody help. thanks

• I have a friends s16 here and i was trying to set it up last night,
    if you go to the the network section and keep scrolling down you will find the cccam client set up,it looks like it's not there but it's just down past the currently viewable settings on the page.
    that's on image 2.7eng and 2.8 chinese.
    You can then add your cccam.cfg file by pressing the blue usb option.
    The problem is it won't save the settings or start cccam.
    Tried manually adding them as well with no luck.
    Wasted an hour and a half on this last night adding the 28.2e sat and then making a channel list for nothing,lol.
    Whenever you switch it to standby your back where you started.
    We will have to wait on new firmware to fix this issue i'm afraid buddy.

• hi has anybody had any more joy on this as i am stumped there only seems to be cccams server settings and also when you add the new firware 2.7 you lose all european satellites from your satelite list please help

• I haven't got an s16, but can't you backup your settings, to usb, its good practice to do that before any firmware upgrade anyway, just in case the worse happens (shame I don't practice what I preech).

Then you can reapply your channel/sat settings etc?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!