OSCam Surprise.532-r797

There are 172 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,389 times. The last Post () by x751lk.

• Hi, normally you can put any binary if you rename it like the one provided in the script, after with some versions, there may be library issues like lib crypto, then you have to launch the bin with telnet and see the answer ....

• In which folders i must copy the files libgcc_s.so.1, libssl.so.1.0.2 and OSCam_surprise.532-r797 on dm920?

• good to all

Does anyone have the camscript with oscam-supprise run when box reboot?

My Box is Vo+zero with image openbh.

I've tried several camscripts and none of them start the oscam-supprise.

The strange thing is that it only happens with this oscam, with the others everything is ok.

I can solve the problem in DCC by telnet, but it's no solution.

Can anyone help?

• Code
    Can this version be used for HiSilicon hi3798mv200 processor from Huawei?
    my receiver formuler s2x
    Android 7.0

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

• Code
    hello, everyone, this is how I made my emu for tnt astra 19.6
    just download an oscam emu with openpli addons
    i am on 8.1 latest update, and replace oscam emu file in usr/bin (attribute 755) then for oscam uncrypt config go to ect/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu (dvapi files..... .....ect )
    I hope this has helped you, good for you!
  • Code
    hello, everyone, this is how I made my emu for tnt astra 19.6
    just download an oscam emu with openpli addons
    i am on 8.1 latest update, and replace oscam emu file in usr/bin (attribute 755) then for oscam uncrypt config go to ect/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu (dvapi files..... .....ect )
    I hope this has helped you, good for you!

Hello

Can you put the script to run oscamtnt4k?

• Code
    hello, download in openpli: menu/plugins/add extensions (green remote control button)/softcam/oscam-emu (git 961+......)
    with dcc connect to your receiver and follow the instructions:replace oscam emu file in usr/bin (attribute 755) then for oscam uncrypt config go to ect/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu (dvapi files..... .....ect )(attribute 755)
    restart
    that's how i got good luck
    openpli 8.1 vu 4k
  • Sorry if I missed something but are you saying there's no way to get channels like W9 back, they made some change that broke it and there's no workaround ? And are the other ones going to break at some point too ?

• Sorry if I missed something but are you saying there's no way to get channels like W9 back, they made some change that broke it and there's no workaround ? And are the other ones going to break at some point too ?

Every channels from csat tnt bouquet have moved and the last ones will move from Viaccess 5 to Viacess 6. No way to receive them on Astra 19° with local solutions. Only from keys cardservers or IPTV, or legal way.

• Thanks. So presumably buying a tntsat card and using regular oscam would work ?

I don't mind paying for the card (except that they don't sell it here, but I'll get it posted) but I've read that they try real hard to kill the cards used with oscam, which is why I was using oscam-surprise until now.

• Thanks. So presumably buying a tntsat card and using regular oscam would work ?

I don't mind paying for the card (except that they don't sell it here, but I'll get it posted) but I've read that they try real hard to kill the cards used with oscam, which is why I was using oscam-surprise until now.

No if you buy a tntsat card, you will receive a V6 version, and will not working on oscam. To work, you have to have private keys, if you find keys on the web your card will be destroy by a killing ecm, because this keys are blaclisted by csat. No solution from now.

• No if you buy a tntsat card, you will receive a V6 version, and will not working on oscam. To work, you have to have private keys, if you find keys on the web your card will be destroy by a killing ecm, because this keys are blaclisted by csat. No solution from now.

I see. So essentially it's either buy a card AND a decoder or use Molotov, no way to keep using tvheadend. Great, more reasons to stop watching TV

• I see. So essentially it's either buy a card AND a decoder or use Molotov, no way to keep using tvheadend. Great, more reasons to stop watching TV

Yes if you are in France a DVB-T card and tvheadend is a good choice. Molotov is no longer free, you have to pay to receive TF1 group and M6 group channels...

• depends the area that you are living (for satellite reception, and for installing dish freedom) you can check 5W satellite.

there is the paying "fransat" package, and there are and free french channels in multistream transmition (which are not working in all receivers) which are both similar to tnt sat.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!