X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 421 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621,829 times. The last Post () by urie.

• The plugin works well, but I noticed a while ago that when the device has been shut down for a while and turn it on and start the plugin, the posters do not appear until I restart the device!

perhaps just reading new entries in playlist and updating them.

I waited a long time hoping that something would appear, but unfortunately nothing appeared until I restarted the device.

• went into recording settings in engima 2 and it said i cant use it because the hd needs to be ext or nfs, but the recording location was media,hd/movie.

i will format it tomorrow and keep you posted

thanks for your help this far.

• My situation is this:

- On the settings of Xstreamity plugin field "VOD download folder" is set to "none". Trying to access to edit manually it, it is impossible (cursor spinning in circles no possibility to access to change the path).

- On the general settings of my STB (model Vu+duo4K, image OBH 5.3016) the recording path is set to "media/hdd/movie"

Kind regards

• went into recording settings in engima 2 and it said i cant use it because the hd needs to be ext or nfs, but the recording location was media,hd/movie.

i will format it tomorrow and keep you posted

thanks for your help this far.

telnet into device run commands, if usb device is busy reboot stb and telnet in and run umount /dev/sda1

fdisk -l (to find usb)

umount /dev/sda1

mkfs.ext4 /dev/sda1

mount /dev/sda1 /media/hdd

mkdir /media/hdd/movie

mkdir /media/hdd/timeshift

chmod 777 /media/hdd/movie

chmod 777 /media/hdd/timeshift

reboot

If nothing works...Power cycle!

• thanks tor all the help guys so

this is what i have done so far

formatted usb stick to ext4

downloaded open atv and installed it, i seen somewhere here it works on it.

downloaded xstreamity , uploaded my playlist. txt file to etc/engima2/ xstramity

set the permissions to all files in xstreamity to 777 using filezilla

all is working good now dont exactly know which off the above made a difference but it is working :smiling face:  :smiling face: :smiling face:

thanks everyone for their help :smiling face with heart eyes: :smiling face with heart eyes:

• And yes i personally favour openatv. Currently using 7.3. Not moved on to newer versions yet until they iron out all the bugs.

Basically I know it 100% works on openatv as that is what I code and test it on.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• OK something is a miss somewhere.
    So lets try a different approach.

This setting lives in your enigma2 settings file

etc/enigma2/settings

But.... default settings do not show in settings file

And... you can't edit settings file without first stopping enigma2.

So first things first, look in settings files for any entries similar to below

config.movielist.last_videodir=/media/hdd

config.movielist.videodirs=['/media/hdd/movie/', '/hdd/picon/', '/hdd/', '/etc/enigma2/E2Piconizer/local_source/']

if you have ever changed the download location there will be a reference

config.plugins.XStreamity.downloadlocation=

If you have xstreamity.downlocation and its blank then we need to stop enigma2 via telent

init 4

delete that line and then restart enigma2 with this

init 3

• Code
    Bonjour Messieurs, j'ai un vu+ zero 4k et j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible de déplacer l'application xstreamity vers un raccourci car je dois passer par le menu pour la retrouver et l'afficher

Hello Gentlemen, I have a vu+ zero 4k and I would like to know if it is possible to move the xstreamity application to a shortcut because I have to go through the menu to find and display it

• Code
    Bonjour Messieurs, j'ai un vu+ zero 4k et j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible de déplacer l'application xstreamity vers un raccourci car je dois passer par le menu pour la retrouver et l'afficher

Hello Gentlemen, I have a vu+ zero 4k and I would like to know if it is possible to move the xstreamity application to a shortcut because I have to go through the menu to find and display it

Xstreamity can be found in main menu if you turn it on in settings.
    In extensions menu (if your image has extensions menu).
    To be set to load on boot, if xstreamity is the only program you primarily use.

or most images you can go into button setup/hot keys and define a plugin to a remote control key.

• We now on v4.38 - always best to update as I am always fixing (breaking) things.

As for timers - I presume you are referring to my in built downloader and not enigma2 timers.

From the top of my head, timers should only get removed from that list if the timer has completed and downloaded. Then you find it in your chosen download folder.

Hello.

This thing about downloading/recording events intrigues me but looking in the plugin settings I didn't find any option to set a timer, could you please explain? I'd like to try it.

And how do you apply the update? In the zipped file there are two files, one .mo and the other .po. Should they simply be copied into the XStreamity folder?

Thanks for your attention.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!