X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 452 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 607,425 times. The last Post () by pontiak.

• i using the botton on remote control and it's problem. When i using aplication for example ITPV smarters pro - subtitle there are, it's ok. But when i using xtreamity there isn't any subtitle from the same stream. The link stream it's ok. I think it's some problem with settings or with xtreamity plugin... I don't know why in xtreamity plugin a couldn't watch any film from vod with subtitle?

• If your stream has recognisable subtitles embedded in the stream. A subs icon will show on the infobar. Then press subtitles button or yellow button (image dependenant) on your remote. Press OK on your desired subtitle selection.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Subssupport plugin is not installed.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• 4097 - yes

5001 - No

5002 - Yes. But I had to select the subtitles a second time for them to appear. Probably because I pressed "tv" button to switch through the stream types

• Subs on Smarters work consistently.

Installed plugin and rebooted E2. Not all show subs on info bar xstreamity using 5002 player in VOD. Some vod from my supplier not showing subs but most series do show subs.

The missing ones seem to show on Smarters as MX

Edited 5 times, last by Gollom122 ().

• Hello KiddaC,

Hello KiddaC, Problem: Global search funktion in series and VOD for a title.

I apologize if this topic has already been covered. For example, if you search for a title from VOD or series under the “Video-on-Demand” or “TV series” directory, the message “not found” appears. If there are 2 letters, sometimes a title. Question: should it be like this?

Thanks

• Hello Friends,

i have a Vu+ UNO 4K se. I use X-Streamity 4.33. My A/V Settings are 2160.

When i watch a 4K Film on X-Streamity and leave the programm to watch Satelite TV, i have a Black screen with Free To Air Channels. I can see when i use the MENUE over my WEB IF and going in to the A/V Settings and change from 2160 to 1080 and than i have a screen.

I dont know why i have a Black screen when i leave a 4K Film in X-Streamity

VTI 15.0.2

Vu+ Uno 4K se

have anyone a idea?

Thanks

• Hello!

With version 4.33 the download manager no longer works properly. For example, if you add films, the size of the file is no longer displayed. (I have two providers and both have the same thing)

This worked before. And when a download is finished, it stays in the list. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks

I also have this problem with OE2.5 DM900

DM900 OE2.5 Merlin

• Hello!

With version 4.33 the download manager no longer works properly. For example, if you add films, the size of the file is no longer displayed. (I have two providers and both have the same thing)

This worked before. And when a download is finished, it stays in the list. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks

Hello everyone,
    I think it's not the plugin's fault. It definitely depends on the provider.
    If I set TS to M3U8 in the media library list menu in X-streamity, it shows me the size of the file.
    But I can't download because - Downloading "RTMP/HLS/MPEG-DASH" streams is not supported.
    If I set it back to TS it doesn't show the size. But I can download/record the “normal” program.

Greetings to all...

DM900 OE2.5 Merlin

• Hello

Which image(s) support subtitles (Subsupport DVB plugin) when pressing the yellow button during VOD/SERIES playback? I have Xstreamity 4.33 and using the OpenPLi 8.3 image, and it seems like this image does not support it.

• could you change path in older versions ? do you have usb or hard drive mounted ?

• I have two 4k boxes. Vu zero 4k and dinobot 4k. Both quad core.
    I always have a/v settings as 1080p at 50mhz. Auto resolution off.
    4K will still play fine.

Just tried my dinobot at 2160. Played a 4k film. Exiting out. Slight delay from black to sat channel. But the channel loaded.
    I do have cache flush plugin installed always though.

A/V settings at 2160 are always problematic. It has to do a lot of work with all the skins that are pretty much all designed for 1080.
    The majority of programs you watch will be 1080.
    There is just too much going on to set your box at 2160 and you get a more fluid experience at 1080.

Also when ever you change the AV settings always best to reboot your gui.
    And if getting black screens, are reboot gui always help.

• Hello

Which image(s) support subtitles (Subsupport DVB plugin) when pressing the yellow button during VOD/SERIES playback? I have Xstreamity 4.33 and using the OpenPLi 8.3 image, and it seems like this image does not support it.

Once you have subsupport plugin installed, there will be an option in main settings that you have to turn on

Allow SubsSupport plugin in VOD

• I cannot see anywhere the information is saved for xtreamity have you set initial recording path in recording settings on stb it may get info from that.

• Hello

Once you have subsupport plugin installed, there will be an option in main settings that you have to turn on

Allow SubsSupport plugin in VOD

I did that already, doesn't work on my image OpenPli 8.3 (image 20240124).

• Have you tried different buttons on my gigablue I actually have a subtitle button .

• On my Vu+ Duo 2 I have a yellow button for audio/subtitles which I have tried using without any luck -does not open subsupport

Edited once, last by BadBlake ().

• I cannot see anywhere the information is saved for xtreamity have you set initial recording path in recording settings on stb it may get info from that.

The recording path is set on general STB settings (no Xstreamity!) and the stb records normally.

Xstreamity set the download pat equal to recording path but must be set manually from Xstreamity settings that is different from the input to STB setting

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!