X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 385 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599,125 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hi KiddaC.

With the OpenATV update to version 7.4, the HDFRádio plugin no longer works and its developers are unable to repair it.

I've already looked for another plugin, but I can't find it. Mainly working with ".txt" addresses, like X-Streamity.

I'm going to make you a proposal, perhaps absurd:

Adapt X-Streamity to play radio. In the opening menu, include radio.

Hugs dear friend.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• XStreamity v4.34

New files on post 1

My auto delete dead lines work is no going smoothly, so I have undone it for now as I have some bugs to fix first.
    ( I was meant to release a couple of weeks ago for these bugs)

What's new pussycat....

Added sport to the safe words, so won't accidently get picked up by the adult pin Tommy007
    Added enablewraparound to downloader
    Added a default series last_modified value that was missing. Some providers are not providing this information so was crashing (github request)
    Added a catch around the making of XMLTV files to fix a crash if there is bad data in the provider files. barone1010

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Some possible upcoming work. (maybe).

Add in Enable/Disable EPG automatic download time. (and maybe check if recording is running to prevent issues)

Check subsupport plugin again. Although i think it works fine on openatv :)

Check Hoffi8888 issue. 4.33 not loading vod, 4.19 is. assos 15 reporting similar issues that cant use his line in newer versions

Look into default ordering again. (maybe).

Check the sorting options - try and remove a particular sort option if that option is not available.
    Add in an auto delete dead lines that will slow down the plugin considerably. Nag message now shows instead.

Remove blue from the adult pin block words.

• If auto delete is added could an option be added to re add deleted lines? Just incase a line has been blocked by an isp due to football this block is removed after the games so the line is fine.

Or even an option in settings to auto remove lines not connecting

• There is no real reason for auto delete other than people are lazy. They copy lots of hacked lines. Then don't delete the dead ones.

Which makes my plugin slow to load. Then people moan my plugin is slow and shit.

The planned auto delete. is going to work like this.

If you have over 5 playlists, I am going to run a check.

Every time you enter xstreamity plugin. It checks the line is valid or not.

If its not currently valid. I add a count to that playlists fail count.

If its valid, the fail count resets to zero.

If on re-entering xstreamity any of the fail counts is 5 or above Then I pop up a messagebox.

You have dead playlists that are slowing down loading. Do you wish to manage these dead playlists? Yes/No

Then they get a list of all the current dead playlists which they can checkbox and delete.

After this message and list is shown, all fail counts get reset to 0. Whether deleted or not.

Rinse and repeat.

And its only a soft delete, like the yellow delete button. It will just comment it out in the file. It doesn't actually delete any lines in playlists.txt file

• When I have got that working it will actually be quite a good addition if you have multiple playlists spread over a few pages.

Because the single delete can still be slow to load as it refreshes and reloads list, but still might have dead ones in there so it can still be slow until fully green list.

This new process allows it all to be done in one go.

• I installed OpenATV 6.4 just to try the subsupport plugin while viewing VOD/Series. Didn't work...

• XStreamity v4.35

New files on post 1

Right mofos - what have we got today

Edited Adult banned word list (again)

Epg download is now blocked if recordings in progress. Message box will pop up warning you.

New setting in main settings.

Download EPG on boot

So you either set the time to update epg or set the epg to download on boot. Your box might be a little sluggish for a couple of mins if boot option selected.

And for people asking if I can add multiple epg times. This download on boot can fix your request to. Because you just need to restart your gui.

Quite a good request as people are trying to save money by turning their boxes fully off nowadays.

• Code
    After the xstreamity parental lock is turned on, it is currently activated when you restart the device. Can this be in a way that it can be activated immediately after exiting xstreamity, thank you.
  • Thanks a lot. Now everything ist fine with the new edited adult banned word list. Concerning the parental control I have one more question. If I hide a category/folder these channels are still displayed/listed under the „all area“. Is this the right behaviour?

Edited once, last by Tommy007 ().

• Code
    After the xstreamity parental lock is turned on, it is currently activated when you restart the device. Can this be in a way that it can be activated immediately after exiting xstreamity, thank you.

Are you sure.? On oe-alliance it kicks in as soon as its been set.

• Thanks a lot. Now everything ist fine with the new edited adult banned word list. Concerning the parental control I have one more question. If I hide a category/folder these channels are still displayed/listed under the „all area“. Is this the right behaviour?

Well in theory yes. All is All :) Which is why all is included in the adult pin list.

I actually thought that filtered the "All" list. Maybe not.

• Code

Are you sure.? On oe-alliance it kicks in as soon as its been set.

Code
    Hello, I unlock the channel, after watching and exiting, the lock does not activate. When I restart the device, it activates. I am using a dreambox device and openatv 7.4 image, thank you.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!