X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 421 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621,967 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Firstly I know lots of people use lists of hacked lines that die quickly.
    And for those who dont know, yes I have a windows app where you can check iptv lines.
    *NEW* IPTV Stream Checker V.3.05 Deluxe Edition by KiddaC

But It really amazes me that people leave loads of dead lines in there lists. Dead lines seriously slow down the plugin as it has to check the line exists, and then wait for a timeout to see if it loads. There is a Yellow button on playlists called "Delete". This isn't even a hard delete. It just comments it out of your playlists file.

It looks like although this is a simple task to delete dead lines, I am going to have to put in some automated deletion. For example if you load one of my iptv plugins and for example your line fails to load 5 times in a row, I am going to nuke it. :volcano:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Als erstes nochmals Danke für das schöne Plugin.

Leider kann ich seit ein paar Tagen keine Catchup Beiträge (Mediathek) mehr downloaden.

Das hatte bisher immer gut funktioniert mit dem Plugin "Mediainfo" auf meiner DM900 mit Merlin Image.

Gibt es eventuell eine andere Möglichkeit?

DM900 OE2.5 Merlin

• If you sort VOD by "added", the names are trimmed off just leaving the year.

The various sorting involving dates seems to be not working as intended. Can you please have a look if/when you get a chance.

Edit: Screenshot added

I presume that is an arabic channel.

I keep saying this. Unfortunately xtream iptvs are all a complete mess again. Multiple free/hybrid/official software.

Its becoming a farce again. All have different data fields. So the variable that sort is using doesn't always exists.

A bollywood section I have in a provider, has a right mess of languages. Hebrew, arabic, english, Tamil, amonst many other regional languages etc.
    The provider should never being do this. And enigma2 doesn't have the font capability to display all these different styles of arabic fonts.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• salee I presume your request, is similar to abu's comment. Because providers are putting in a mixture of languages in their data.

But the answer is no. TMDB requires a language flag to show that data for a specific search.
    You would just have to manually switch it in settings if you want to keep changing the language. There is no simple way for me to have a language for one particular category.

• salee I presume your request, is similar to abu's comment. Because providers are putting in a mixture of languages in their data.

But the answer is no. TMDB requires a language flag to show that data for a specific search.
    You would just have to manually switch it in settings if you want to keep changing the language. There is no simple way for me to have a language for one particular category.

Yes, switching to the main setting also works well. I have tested it. However, it is a little inconvenient to always have to go back to the main settings. Would it be possible to integrate language switching directly into the VOD and series display?

• XStreamity v4.32

New files on post 1

active/max connections bad data - fixed

Parental control logic picking up "all" in channels like football/Fusball/Allgemeines etc. - fixed

Missing default function variables causing crashes - i.e the hide channels page - parental pin - bug mentioned above - fixed (there was a few of them)

I will keep plodding along today with some of the other things mentioned.

• Official Post

I am not sure which language that is, but I was in the all category. I am pretty sure if I change the sorting mode, the name is displayed. So in essence, if possible , the name trimming should not happen, just sort.

• OK people can actually do this themselves if they want indian fonts, as I can't show multiple fonts via the plugin.

But it requires uploading a font and editing the skin.xml file you are currently using as your boxes main skin.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

So what I did.
    I have a indian windows font Nirmala UI

C:\Windows\Fonts\Nirmala.ttf

upload that to your skins folder

/usr/share/fonts

open up the skin.xml file of the current skin you are using.
    for example
    /usr/share/enigma2/[skin-name]/skin.xml

look for the <fonts> section.

Add in your new font as a replacement font

<font name="Replacement" filename="/usr/share/fonts/Nirmala.ttf" scale="90" replacement="2"/>

• XStreamity v4.33

New files on post 1

Amended displayed series data

(er... well basically I fixed it, as I had commented out 2 lines of code - obviously while testing something - which meant all the data was broken)

:shushing face:

• Hello KiddaC Bud, is it possible to set the TMDB plugin to search for VOD information instead of IMDB? The same request applies to the Pure2 image IMDb-FNC.

Regards

Er!

Not sure what you are asking.
    Xstreamity be default searches TMDB. Your xtream playlist should also have an TMDB id in its VOD/Series data.
    Are you asking can the EPG button for searching IMDB go to TMDB plugin. If so then probably not. Its not really a standard plugin. IMDB is in most images.

• Hi,I don't know why I don't have subtitles when I turn on a film from vod ( with multi sub). When I use subtitle on my TV remote control I use SubsSupport and choose subtitle from embedded and it's not working... There isn't any subtitle. Why?

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!