X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 399 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599,416 times. The last Post () by kalkan99.

• Hi KiddaC

DM920UHD

OpenATV 7.4

There are many, many versions that have passed without me having had a problem with "X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player".

I had version V4.34 installed, working fine.

I updated to V4.35; was installed without error.

But when I click to start, the blue screen immediately appears...

I attach the "log" file for analysis.

I wait, confidently.

Hugs.

• Right I am back... I am aware of the issue that people keep mentioning about module not callable.
    I actually fixed that days ago.... but was a bit under the weather due to a bit of a winter bug.

I will push a release in the next few hours.

Also not 100% happy with the download epg on boot. Its too slow on some images like vti, although openatv seems to work without problem.

I was also experimenting with chatgpt AI to improve my code structure. That was interesting. So expect a few beta releases while I let a robot rewrite my code. :robot:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Melgas

your crash is mentioning an illegal character in your playlists.txt file (I think %85 character is referring to NEXT LINE character.)

Check your playlists.txt file in /etc/enigma2/xstreamity

Look for anything unusual. And what ever text editor you have used, make sure the line endings are Unix and not windows.

• new version on post 1,

in a rush....

fixed hidden icons being displayed wrong.

hide hidden things from some "All" lists

should have fixed that crash everyone was mentioning. You probably need to reboot gui afterwards.

Goodbye

• hi guys hope you can help help me

i have xstreamity installed on a octagon sf 8008 uhd 4k and the image is vics

I have my playlist added, when i select a channel i get a black screen, however if i go back into settings and change stream type live to dvb 1 it plays but very blotchy stopping and starting

is there any thing i can do to fix this

thanks

• Hi KiddaC. Same previous post hoping for a your answer.

many tahnks in advance.

"From yesterday I noticed (I have a duo4k) that, after installing the latest version of the app the app is unable to download VOD because doesn't find the path where download.

Going into "settings" of the app I see there is the possibility to add download path but, pressing on it, I can't access to configuration menu to set the path.

Can you please say me where I can find the configuration file so I can edit it manually and upload via ftp?"

• read post 4 about using serviceapp.

type 5002 or 5001 often plays better than 4097
    Plus black screens can often be kicked back in by rebooting your gui.

• By default, this looks for the last place you played a downloaded video from
    If it cant find this directory it then reverts default path
    if it can find this directory it then reverts to default recordinglocation path

Press OK on the settings "VOD Downloader folder" should open file location.
    Alternatively you can press "text" to manual edit the value

pasted-from-clipboard.png

if you are still struggling, shout up and I will tell what to edit in the enigma2 settings file.

If running into problems always try a reboot first. And see if the problem still exists.

• Everything works perfect with the new version. One thing I noticed concerning the „all-folder“ is that it wants a pin code although there is no adult content in it.

Edited 4 times, last by Tommy007 ().

• Everything works perfect with the new version. One thing I noted concerning the „all-folder“ is that it wants a pin code although there is no adult content in it.

Your "all" content might not have adult in. But most "all" categories will have adult channels or adult vod.

Without me traversing the entire list to see if it has adult content. Which will slow things down. Then that is just the way it has to be if adult pin set

• the VOD folder is /meda/hdd/movie/ is this correct or should it be a different folder

thanks kiddac

the vod folder can be any location.
    But different images have different references to this value. So we have to have some logic to work out the default vod location to show.

Usually whatever is default on your box and image is usually fine.

Then you can change it to what ever you want if you want to change it.

• so any idea why its not playing only in dvb 1 which is very blotchy and starting and stoping

thanks for your help

the channels all work fine on a android tv.

• Funny someone should mention that my default path in xstreamity is set to /media/hdd/movie , but what I did notice after downloading a few video series files i,e halo. files did download to correct path /media/hdd/movie but I manually moved the files in to /media/hdd/movie/halo/ season2 folder via default player i,e when I played on of the episodes just to try then exited.

When I went back to xtreamity settings it had /media/hdd/movie/halo/ season2 as the path I have noticed that before just forgot to mention it

no big deal just wondered if xstreamity was getting path from last video played , if I just go back to settings to select path it does go straight to /media/hdd/movie,

So just wondering if enigma2 is saving path in etc/enigma2/ settings file after playing video but have since played videos and path still correct in xtreamity now probably because I had not rebooted gui as you mentioned .

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!