X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 372 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 596,020 times. The last Post () by NMarcelo.

• KiddaC

Unfortunately, the seekbar does not appear when I press and hold left or right. I have the impression that even if I press and hold left or right, even a short press of the button is already displayed and the input for jumping appears immediately. So this is it:

IMG_8563.jpg

I have installed the following plugin and skin:

IMG_8560.jpgIMG_8561.jpg

The seekbar works in the EMC player:

IMG_8562.jpg

Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

• Hi.

How to fix xstreamity Loading slow?

The meny is loading from up and down. Like the plugin scrolls down, after 3-4 second I can see

You understand?

I only experience this problem on open pli 8 xstar…But maybe its a solution?

• Hi.

How to fix xstreamity Loading slow?

The meny is loading from up and down. Like the plugin scrolls down, after 3-4 second I can see

You understand?

I only experience this problem on open pli 8 xstar…But maybe its a solution?

Nothing is slow for me.

What screen are you talking about. Menus. Playlists. Channels (live? Vod? Series?)

Have you made sure your enigma2 epg is saved to external

Have you tried downloading and using cacehflush plugin
    Have you tried setting up a swap disk on your usb

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• hello KiddaC
    it is possible to put the menu of channels like neutrino on extreamity
    OK - Channel list
    Up and Down -- Zapping up and down
    Exit - Info bar
    Thank you for your reply

• That combination is probably not possible. Because I import your images infobar. So OK is always going to call infobar.

Up and down - already zap

Ok - is infobar

Exit - is channel list

So for the sake of a few minor differences is it really an issue.

in streamplayer.py all the code is in there which determines which buttons (other than ok) do what.
    i.e. if you want to switch the up / down functions

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/

• Despite my clear warning on post 1 that I do not discuss IPTV providers or sources.
    I get asked a hell of a lot if I know any good sources of hacked iptv lines.

But if it helps some of you, I have just come across this joke of a website. Which reckons it can stop iptv hacking. ( It can't and doesn't understand the tools that are available :smiling face with sunglasses: )

Block MAC Address Scanner - nope they cant stop that :don-t mention it:
    Stop brute forcing - nope they cant stop that. :hello 1:
    Receive email notifications when a line was leaked or reported - well any good provider should be spotting unusual activity anyway
    Prevent VOD (movies and series) downloads - nope they cant stop that either :rolling on the floor laughing:

Pay them $14.99 a month for the pleasure of not actually doing anything :loudly crying face:
    But anyway as part of their free service they provide a list of lots of hacked lines its found. Which basically all this site actually is. A daily blog of hacked iptv lines, using a cover story that it can stop hacking, by hacking or just scraping the web.

https://xtream-ai.com/exposed-lines/

keep refreshing the page. run the list through my iptv checker.
    Find some long lasting multi user ones.
    Enjoy some free IPTV all in one place.

• Well thats basically how iptv works.

The lists are always being refreshed.

On loading the plugin it makes sure you have all the latest and most up to date channels

Xstreamity also has its own self contained epg. So a few times a day it downloads that too.

Have you got an issue with something?

• Non so scrivere in inglese. Perdonami. Volevo dire che con Openpli 9 e Zgemma H5 ho risolto instllando manualmente le dipendenze come da tue indicazioni nel primo post.

Mentre per quanto riguarda il Dreambox 800 Se con Openpli quei comandi che elenchi non risolvono. Ogni volta che entro nel plugin mi chiede di scaricare le dipendenze. Che devo fare?

Code
    I can't write in English. Excuse me. I wanted to say that with Openpli 9 and Zgemma H5 I solved the problem by manually installing the dependencies as per your instructions in the first post.
    While as regards the Dreambox 800 If with Openpli those commands you list do not solve the problem. Every time I enter the plugin it asks me to download the dependencies. What do I have to do?

But you can use google translate. So I don't have to.

Ma puoi usare Google Translate. Quindi non devo farlo.

Edited once, last by lucesat ().

• lucesat

Hi to all Buds, you could try using google translator : Google Traduttore/Google Translator it-en

(buongiorno a tutti, potresti provare ad usare il traduttore google)

On a dreambox 800se the old-images you can only mount on, doesn't allow to download any dependencies suitable for the correct functioning of the xstreamity plugin, so you need to choose an older & simpler plugin ( like xcplugin jk-multi for example or others minor ) without major demands on the old pli operating system on your box. Especially because you may not have enough space on the dm800se flashrom.

• lucesat
    openpli you have to install the plugin via openpli feeds first. This method installs all the required dependencies.
    Once you have done that once, you can install the latest IPKs from this forum.

openpli devi prima installare il plugin tramite i feed openpli. Questo metodo installa tutte le dipendenze richieste. Dopo averlo fatto una volta, puoi installare gli ultimi IPK da questo forum.

As written on the first post.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Code
    Hello, it may be that the favorites are not working properly, whenever I mark something with the stop button the display jumps but nothing is marked. In the favorites themselves I can find everything that I haven't marked ;)
    I use a dream one with oe2.6 and the new v4.40 is somehow dubious.
  • Code
    Hello, it may be that the favorites are not working properly, whenever I mark something with the stop button the display jumps but nothing is marked. In the favorites themselves I can find everything that I haven't marked ;)
    I use a dream one with oe2.6 and the new v4.40 is somehow dubious.

yes I was going to report that to KiddaC actually your faviourite is marked but you need to page back up or down and you will find it.
    personally I dont use favourites a lot but one night I decided I would go into a movie category and add some faviourites that I would watch over a few days , but rather than when selecting one and thinking I could just go down to select another the category listing changed so as I mentioned you need to page up or down to find your marked faviourite.

Personally I thought it may have just been due to provider playlist , but for me the faviourites are in faviourites folder .

P.S. EDIT : just noticed for me everything is working now on openatv 7.3 with gigablue quad uhd 4k make sure you have latest version

enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_4.40.20240310_all

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!