Dreambox Two or Vu Duo 4K

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,871 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• Dex

if i remember "DM ONE && DM TWO" can't open PowerVu channels [Emulator] .....

because DREAM Dev ,they made some changes in their dvbapi, which is not known actually (closed source);

i m not sure , maybe others can clarify more....!!!!

;

• Hi, which one is better, Dreambox Two or Vu Duo 4k ?

explain the purpose?

then one can answer the question better

if you want a future-oriented os and what will or could come, you take dreambox two / one or the seven!

vu is as good as dead they don't do anything anymore the good developers are gone and don't want to do any double work and concentrate on the DreamOS

• Official Post

Closed source dreambox = never

Vu ultimo 4k is still the best box on the market IMO, the Duo 4k is not bad but i prefur the ultimo.

Also it is important what it is to be used for, if you don't need FBC tuners then other boxes are also very good.

• Why do you say Dreambox is the future?

• Are you using dreambox for iptv?
    i have a question. Witch dreambox is best for iptv use?

I use a formuler z8 now. I want to get myself dreambox one ultra or two. Im about to buy an LG cx aswell. Can somebody give me a tip.

• Read lines, that is real. What hear about any new Vu+ model? There's no development, they sell old boxes, developers can't develop any new image to this old ardware, a small kid's phone's have much power, than that boxes. I used Vu+ uno 4K se, that was good, but i tried many more images, box eats memory, i must to restart is within 2 wees, (2GB, but i see only 700MB), a simply channel reading generated 70°C+ cpu heat, because they can't build in a small fan over CPU, so that box will cooking his cpu, after i put a fan, i get 40-45°C, that normal, etc etc etc, i sell it after 4 years, and buy a brand new DM two, it's a brand new stb with very impressive hardware, so we think, image developers can release many more images in the future, but the box very very fast in the present, outside cover is a room- temp only, newnigma2 image uses only 6-700MB from 1.9GB RAM, booting, channel changing are blazing fast. Pls watch attached image, that shows a Vu+ uno 4K SE, CPU temp at factory fanless design is too high.

• I,m a massive fan of VU+ boxes too...they always served me well.

This new dreambox does look impressive tho... but i,m out :-)

Thing is, we can use these boxes for many things like free recording/iptv etc but we mostly in my opinion relied upon this type of box for cardsharing/ open source server purposes in the past..

So with the cardsharing benefit dwindling these boxes become a ridiculous and overpriced investment i think.

There was hope added years ago with the belief these companys who build these boxes would always sort cardsharing...noop think again.

Dont waste your money on these fancy boxes... its similar to the supercar world !!!

• Hi, which one is better, Dreambox Two or Vu Duo 4k ?

I am giving my writing in 2 languages

The machine you will buy is the dreambox two, which is developed for now.

The equivalent of vu+duo4k and vu+duo4k is dreambox 920

You will understand everything with the future dreambox seven

i am only user software developer

2 dil olarak yazımı veriyorum

alacağınız makine şuan için gelişmiş olan dreambox two

vu+duo4k ve vu+duo4k se nin karşılığı dreambox 920

gelecek olan dreambox seven ile herşeyi anlayacaksınız

ben sadece kullanıcı yazılım geliştiricisiyim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!